Preston the Buzzkiller

The Dolts haven't even played KC yet, and Mikey "Bag O' Donuts" is already spewing that we will have serious problems with them.

I don't disagree with everything he says, but can't he atleast wait until they get past KC, I think people are overlooking the Chiefs. I think KC has an excellent chance to go in and beat them down. I think LJ will have a huge day against thier D.

http://blogs.baltimoresun.com/sports...the_colts.html

Re: Preston the Buzzkiller

I dont think there is much of a chance of Indy surviving Larry Johnson. Any given sunday (or saturday now) I relize, but if I had to put money on it...
    Actual user comment from a yahoo sports article:

On this given sunday you will witnesses why we'll called steeler nation!!!

Preston seemed to be turning the corner but in the last week he writes this and gets back to bashing Billick in his blog. He is a jackass. I am now back to skipping over his "journalism."

Wink Re: Preston the Buzzkiller

Fuck Preston!

That stated: I don't think the Irsays will have much of a problem quickly dispensing with the Chiefs, inside their ugly dome.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

We have a "new" Billick, and I believe that's for real.

However, as this season has gone on without Preston bashing the team much, I was always waiting for him to go back to his old ways.

Even though he hasn't backslid too much, I can tell ole Fatty McButterpants is just waiting to come out with something really negative...
    "Well, I'd rather live with the hound dogs, for the rest of my natural-born life." Swamp Music by Lynyrd Skynyrd

"Fatty McButterpants"

ROFLMAO
    ENFORCE THE 1ST AMENDMENT WITH THE SECOND, NEVER DISARM

Preston SUCKS! It takes a really bad writer to make me ignore any column involving the Ravens, but Preston is talentless enough to rise to that challenge. I stopped reading his predictable bullshit about two years ago.

If it is so predictable- why all the anger? Preston is one of only, maybe the only, la few local sports reporters in this city that is honest and open about his perspectives. And if you look back over the last few years, he has been dead-on with a lot of his ideas/opinions....I could not agree more with him. If the Colts come here, the Colts win. Dont get angry, but, that is the WORST match-up for our team out of any AFC team in the playoffs....hands down.

Just last week Preston was saying to pencil us in to the AFC championship game. He's such a douchebag.

There is an unspoken rule on this forum that we don't bring up Preston.

We all know he is an idiot and don't need to be reminded of it constantly.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Just last week Preston was saying to pencil us in to the AFC championship game. He's such a douchebag.
    Agreed. He is not honest at all, he just tries to be controversial. Honesty has nothing to do with his shitty work, which is why I stopped reading it.