Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Suggs this morning on 92Q

He's really starting to annoy me with his stupid radio appearances. This morning I only heard him for a few minutes but he said something to the effect of "if (the Ravens) aren't willing to step up to the plate, I'm sure plenty of teams are." And then "I'd prefer to play somewhere warm." To be fair, he did say he wants to stay in Baltimore, but it almost sounded like he was just saying that because it was the cliche thing to say.

Come on dude, shut up, talk about this in private and wait until the end of the season. It seems to be a weekly occurrence with him. They didn't pay C-Mac for a few years because they thought he was too immature, Suggs may find the same problem.

Re: Suggs this morning on 92Q

Thats kind of language will get you called idiot, hater, etc by some of the man lovers that Suggs has on these boards.

Just a fair warning.

T-Sizzle was on the ESPN2 today as well.

He was talking about his upcoming charity event on the 24th in Baltimore, where he will, "Bring Las Vegas to Baltimore"... with lots of celebrities and fun, giving the proceeds to the search for a cure for Sickle Cell.

He also mentioned that his first choice is Baltimore, but hey, we all know that the NFL is a business first...

Suggs has also publicy said he is "a Raven for life" countless times the past couple years. Who cares. Either we offer him the money he will accept, or we dont. And if we dont he would probably rather play in Arizona then Buffalo. He is not acting like Chad Johnson or Anquan Boldin, so these comments mean nothing to me.

Look at the trouble Cleveland is having with Kellen Winslow.

Sizzle ain't nearly approaching that level of discontent.

Plus he's ballin out of his mind on the football field, so his actions speak louder than words or my dated clichés...:D

First let me say I do not think we should sign him for what he wants because he is not worth it IMO, but I can not hate on him for trying t get paid. These guys have no idea how long their careers might last and he wants his money. So what if he says that or he wants to play somewhere warm, if we want him we will pay him and he will stay if not see ya later it really is that simple.
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

Considering our cap situation, we will be lucky to sign two of the three LB's.

Ray is a given. So in the match up between Suggs and Scott, Suggs wins on talent. However, unless that price comes down, Scott wins the final fight. He will garner a lower cap number.

And you know what, if it means freeing up some cap space to give Flacco some WR weapons, I really do not have an issue with it. That's football in the age of the cap.

8. Re: Suggs this morning on 92Q

suggs is good but deffinetly not as good as he thinks he is. i think its funny that he starts to run his mouth after he actually does something in a game.....

9. Re: Suggs this morning on 92Q

Sizzle is a very good player who wants great player coin. Even though he is considerably younger I think that he is more dispensable than several members of our defense (including C-Mac)
    Try to get a deal done but if he insists on breaking the bank, let him walk.

suggs is good but deffinetly not as good as he thinks he is. i think its funny that he starts to run his mouth after he actually does something in a game.....

That would make sense that he wouldn't be running his mouth while hes not performing

If this had been the only time he said something I would understand. But constantly he is bringing it up, it's not like they asked him, he just started blabbing about it. It just gets old. Shut up and play, wait until after the season for all the contract talk.

Blog Entries

LOL, he was also on Sirius/XM NFL Channel today talking about his fundraiser.
    Admin Steve :uk:
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.