Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 181920
    Blog Entries

Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Titans

The more I think about it, I've come to this conclusion; We've got a 3 quarter defense.....they can't finish a game!!

Blog Entries

This is the second week in a row we've been in a position of dominance then given it away without a real fight. The coaches really need to start fostering a killer instinct in this team.

Time for Stover to go. It's not like he was rushed into kicking that field Goal. Its just time for us to find someone else.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenator View Post
    Time for Stover to go. It's not like he was rushed into kicking that field Goal. Its just time for us to find someone else.
    Disagree. Time for Jerry Rosburg to stop messing with his timing. Up to this season, we had one of the most dependable and accurate kickers in the game. Then, this season, Jerry Rosburg comes in here and decides that Matt needs to speed up his timing to avoid blocked FGs. Well how many of those have we had up to now? Why mess with one of the best kickers in the game? If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Now, for the first time that I can remember, Matt is 4-7 on field goals that would've been money for him before.