WOW! Richard Cohen calls out Mccain

It's getting bad when a guy who says, "I am one of the journalists accused over the years of being in the tank for McCain. Guilty."

and then says, "And so McCain lied about his lying and maybe thinks that if he wins the election, he can -- as he did in South Carolina -- renounce who he was and what he did and resume his old persona. It won't work. Karl Marx got one thing right -- what he said about history repeating itself. Once is tragedy, a second time is farce. John McCain is both."

Ouch! The sad thing is that many Dems used to like McCain. Certainly over Dubious in 2000 but Mccain went the way of the devil and sold his soul to Rove and the rest of that gang just to get elected. He is now a mere shadow of who he used to be and these guys will hang him out to dry before this thing is all over and done with.

Read the full article just out today.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...091502406.html

Re: WOW! Richard Cohen calls out Mccain

Quote Originally Posted by TRAP View Post
    And this from a guy who stole Peter Jennings wife (Pete got her back) and later was charged with sexual harrassment at the Wash Post which was mediated by Post management that ruled Cohen was guilty of inappropriate behavior.
    I don't really care about someone's sexual escapades. Remember...I am not morally obligated to god. Sex is like eating, breathing and smoking weed. Adults can do it at their own discretion.