Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Finals

Re: NBA Finals

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Would likely be a 3-way deal where the Knicks get Bridges, the Mavs get Randle and the Nets get picks from both and salary ballast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Villanova connection complete! lol

2. Re: NBA Finals

Still can’t believe Denver choked it away to the Wolves this year. Boston was a force obviously but I think Denver would’ve cruised past Dallas the same way and made these finals a lot more fun to watch

The Villanova connection has been completed!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RavenXbio View Post
    Good deal. I love the way these guys play together. Now do the Knicks go after a big man in the draft the next 2 days.

Blog Entries

at a ridiculous price. Im happy but that was insane to give up for a guy thats never even been an allstar. 4 unprotected and a swap? thats more than the biggest names of late, durant, beal, dame... Hope it pays off for them, certainly a good player/fit.
    -JAB

Not exactly how I predicted..,

So now the Knicks get even more interesting.
    Can they Re-sign OG? How about Hartenstine?

What happens to Randle? Does someone want him? Can he be flipped into cap space for peanuts? He strangely makes some sense if Philly gets shut out….

Does OKC now scoop the Knicks for both Hartenstine and OG? If so how tough are they?

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    at a ridiculous price. Im happy but that was insane to give up for a guy thats never even been an allstar. 4 unprotected and a swap? thats more than the biggest names of late, durant, beal, dame... Hope it pays off for them, certainly a good player/fit.
    Younger on a better contract.

Did you see the follow-up move where Brooklyn traded some of the future Suns picks for their own near-future picks with Houston. Apparently Houston wants to go after Durant.

Not exactly how I predicted..,

So now the Knicks get even more interesting.
    Can they Re-sign OG? How about Hartenstine?

What happens to Randle? Does someone want him? Can he be flipped into cap space for peanuts? He strangely makes some sense if Philly gets shut out….

Does OKC now scoop the Knicks for both Hartenstine and OG? If so how tough are they?

I think they resign og, might not be able to keep hartenstein since others can offer him more, I think they ride with Randle until at least the trade deadline but if the team is clicking they should keep him

I think they resign og, might not be able to keep hartenstein since others can offer him more, I think they ride with Randle until at least the trade deadline but if the team is clicking they should keep him

5/$212.5m for OG, so that domino has fallen.

If I were running the Knicks I would absolutely be trading Randle off to cap space and re-signing I-Hart.

Villanova plus I -Hart is a nasty starting 5.

Josh Hart could definitely be a 6th man, energy guy with Randle in the lineup, but Randle really seems best suited as the best player on a bad team. He needs/wants the ball too much for a deep team based around Brunson with the ball in his hands.

Mitchell Robinson is in a weird spot too.

Philly and OKC both make some sense for Randle.

Ok, my final answer. Mitchell Robinson to OKC for a bag of ball, 3 future 2nds or something.
    Julius Randle to Philly for Paul Reed

And re-sign Hartenstine.

That is what NYC should do.

5/$212.5m for OG, so that domino has fallen.

If I were running the Knicks I would absolutely be trading Randle off to cap space and re-signing I-Hart.

Villanova plus I -Hart is a nasty starting 5.

Josh Hart could definitely be a 6th man, energy guy with Randle in the lineup, but Randle really seems best suited as the best player on a bad team. He needs/wants the ball too much for a deep team based around Brunson with the ball in his hands.

Mitchell Robinson is in a weird spot too.

Philly and OKC both make some sense for Randle.

Ok, my final answer. Mitchell Robinson to OKC for a bag of ball, 3 future 2nds or something.
    Julius Randle to Philly for Paul Reed

And re-sign Hartenstine.

That is what NYC should do.

Honestly this is a pretty good idea, the only reason I think they keep Randle is he just went back to caa, and they need a big that can score at the rim

New York's gotta win in the next few years, since they're given up the future, but they've got one of the best looking lineups in the East now. Not as good as Boston, but all they need is Boston to trip up somehow next year and they should be right there.

Milwaukee got worse swapping Holiday for Lillard. Philly doesn't have depth. Cleveland? Indiana?

Draft is underway

Don't like the top of this draft that much. That seems to also be the consensus. This looks like one where the best players may be taken later. Two UConn players in the top seven and three players from France