Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries

Re: Grading out the Depth Chart (Offense)

Quote Originally Posted by Dale View Post
    I have to say somewhere down the line we will need to pick up another QB as a backup. I don't see Leary as a QB3.

The question is who will be the QB2 if Lamar goes down because I don't see Johnson as QB2.

Here's hoping that there will be a decent QB out there in August-September.
    Maybe Huntley gets cut and agrees to a vet minimum? He is not in the most secure roster spot currently and if he is a 53 cut? Maybe just dreaming....
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Quote Originally Posted by Rxdoxx View Post
    Maybe Huntley gets cut and agrees to a vet minimum? He is not in the most secure roster spot currently and if he is a 53 cut? Maybe just dreaming....
    As of now there is nothing that tells us Leary is worse than Huntley, or vice-versa. However, we do know Huntley isn't a backup QB that's going to take far.

Let the kid the organization actually drafted (unlike Huntley) actually get a chance before we try and replace him with players we know aren't good

Quote Originally Posted by purple_city39 View Post
    As of now there is nothing that tells us Leary is worse than Huntley, or vice-versa. However, we do know Huntley isn't a backup QB that's going to take far.

Let the kid the organization actually drafted (unlike Huntley) actually get a chance before we try and replace him with players we know aren't good
    No we don't know, but evidence suggests Leary will not be ready to take any meaningful snaps year one. I'd be keeping a close eye on QB cuts this summer.