Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Free talk Friday - 05.24.24

Hello friends, summer is underway here in Nor-Cal. I laugh when people say it is hot out and it is 80 degrees. Fool, there is no humidity and a nice breeze.

Linda is doing okay. The transplant is a bit iffy; it looks like she is going to need some booster cells from her donor. We were unaware that there might be more required than the original transplant. It is a little deflating for her/us to see her blood counts move around like a ping-pong ball. Apparently, the transfer can still fail. We had a scare with her liver and kidneys for a moment, seems the cells take a bit of time to move all the way around the different organs, you neve know which one might reject them.

She is feeling a little down, and I have been doing the best I can to lift her spirits. We are very grateful for what we have, which is more than a lot of people in this world; we practice gratitude. On that note, I gave her a happy moment on her birthday last week. We took a helicopter ride over Lake Tahoe.

Suck Fummer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Smile Re: Free talk Friday - 05.24.24

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Hello friends, summer is underway here in Nor-Cal. I laugh when people say it is hot out and it is 80 degrees. Fool, there is no humidity and a nice breeze.

Linda is doing okay. The transplant is a bit iffy; it looks like she is going to need some booster cells from her donor. We were unaware that there might be more required than the original transplant. It is a little deflating for her/us to see her blood counts move around like a ping-pong ball. Apparently, the transfer can still fail. We had a scare with her liver and kidneys for a moment, seems the cells take a bit of time to move all the way around the different organs, you neve know which one might reject them.

She is feeling a little down, and I have been doing the best I can to lift her spirits. We are very grateful for what we have, which is more than a lot of people in this world; we practice gratitude. On that note, I gave her a happy moment on her birthday last week. We took a helicopter ride over Lake Tahoe.

God bless Linda! She is fortunate to have a cooperative donor, and a husband such as you.

Cap'n, your sensitivity to the fine woman you cohabitate with is spoiling your bad reputation

Wishing you all both the best... Bc

Blog Entries

New liner in pool finally, have to hook up pump tomorrow (worked 1-5 today).

Sorry things aren't progressing as smooth Capt'n, keeping up prayers.

@BC retirement is nice. Retired in 2007, kept license up to date at a colleague's insistence, and 3 years ago went back to work (maybe 15 days a year).
    Sure helps ends meet with Brandon-onomics, fortunate my friend was there
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Blog Entries

RX is it the same pump and filter system? Iíve always suspected that was your algae issue

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

My daughter graduated from Towson University today with a Bachelorís Degree in Early Childhood Education. So happy for her and incredibly proud. She was part of the class of 2020 in High School so this was her first graduation in front of a full crowd. Itís been an awesome day!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Happy Friday and Memorial Weekend! Excited for a break from work. Been a crazy week and I think I'll only work a half day today. How's everyone doing?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Doing alright. Finally have the pool close enough to balanced for the kids to swim, so hanging out outside.

Going to be super quiet when they, and my ex's puppy go to her house tomorrow after having them all since Monday. PXL_20240525_005123950.MP.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DrUnk View Post
    Welcomed our third grandchild on Wednesday.
    Congrats!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mdduckman View Post
    My daughter graduated from Towson University today with a Bachelorís Degree in Early Childhood Education. So happy for her and incredibly proud. She was part of the class of 2020 in High School so this was her first graduation in front of a full crowd. Itís been an awesome day!!

Thatís awesome and let me be the first to say youíre a great dad

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    God bless Linda! She is fortunate to have a cooperative donor, and a husband such as you.

Cap'n, your sensitivity to the fine woman you cohabitate with is spoiling your bad reputation

Wishing you all both the best... Bc
    That looks beautiful

Congrats to you also!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    RX is it the same pump and filter system? I’ve always suspected that was your algae issue
    I always wondered if it was phosphates or two much stabilizer causing it to chlorine lock or what ever you call it. I know my stabilizer got way to high the second year after we put our pool in and you had to have the chlorine jacked up way high around 4 or else algea would keep coming back. That with high phosphates and it was impossible. Got both of them right last year and zero algae issues

Blog Entries

My daughter graduated from Towson University today with a Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education. So happy for her and incredibly proud. She was part of the class of 2020 in High School so this was her first graduation in front of a full crowd. It’s been an awesome day!!

That is fantastic! Nothing like working so hard and having it pay it off with a graduation. Congrats