Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 23242526 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up Re: OTAs 2024: Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Iím so glad the Ravens drafted Wiggins, Marlon Humphrey cannot stay healthy. I heard heís already been relegated to individual drills on a side field. His body seems like itís breaking down. They need to make another Ronald Darby type signing heading into or during camp because I donít want Wiggins to be thrown into the fire right away. Need to ease him in like they did Humphrey when Jimmy Smith was breaking down gradually back in 2017/2018.
    PGC, the drafting of Wiggins (1st round), then TJ Tampa (4th round), has bolstered our CB corps in a major way. I think rookie Wiggins will be getting more and more defensive snaps as the year progresses. Interesting how these two fell into EDC's lap ... Bc

Re: OTAs 2024: Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    PGC, the drafting of Wiggins (1st round), then TJ Tampa (4th round), has bolstered our CB corps in a major way. I think rookie Wiggins will be getting more and more defensive snaps as the year progresses. Interesting how these two fell into EDC's lap ... Bc
    Shit yeah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The cheeseburger is good by itself, fries are not good by themselves.
    If you think that, you've never had Boardwalk Fries.

Comin' atcha

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about Tamp. Tamp is a dog, the only thing that stopped him from going earlier was a relatively slow 40 time but based off the tape, he checks out as far as a game speed and plays like a Ravens Cornerback.
    Similar size and 40 time (and 3-cone) as Richard Sherman.
    How cool would THAT be?!

Blog Entries

Smile Re: OTAs 2024: Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    If you think that, you've never had Boardwalk Fries.

... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I didn't say great, Ex. I said "good," which is accurate. He does have good hands.
    He does have good hands. Excellent catch technique, and consistent with it.
    Not Odell-level hands. But good.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    The mindset of a Keenan Allen is exactly what I'm referring to. I don't think he has that dog in him to ever be great. We'll see. I'd like for him to prove everyone wrong.
    I just hate to draw conclusions about a player's mindset & competitiveness when injury has been such a big factor. How can we know what percent was mind and what was body?
    We've seen him tear teams up, before last season. Hell, we've seen Bill Belichick tilt coverage toward him and away from Mark Andrews. That made a huge impression on me.
    Innocent til proven guilty, to me.

That said, it's not likely he'll ever be as good as 6x Pro Bowler Keenan Allen. (Who BTW has 10-15# on Bateman.) But you can say that about every player.

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Comin' atcha

Faalele looks relatively fit. Are we potentially seeing him at RG between Linderbaum and Rosengarten?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Faalele looks relatively fit. Are we potentially seeing him at RG between Linderbaum and Rosengarten?
    Well if the listing is to be believed, then the Ravens may be deciding who the best pairing is. They want Voorhees at LG, but is Cleveland such a weak link given the new direction of the line that they would rather move Voorhees to RG and Jones to LG or Voorhees at LG and Faalele at RG?

10. Re: OTAs 2024: Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Well if the listing is to be believed, then the Ravens may be deciding who the best pairing is. They want Voorhees at LG, but is Cleveland such a weak link given the new direction of the line that they would rather move Voorhees to RG and Jones to LG or Voorhees at LG and Faalele at RG?
    Let the best five start, and if that includes Mekari, so be it. For the past few years itís felt like theyíve kept Mekari in reserve mostly due to the uncertainty with Stanley. I am hoping the addition of Jones relieves them of that constraint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Comin' atcha

Judging from that photo I guess itís true that black really appears slimming.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable1 View Post
    Judging from that photo I guess itís true that black really appears slimming.
    I just love how happy they look. Football is fun!