Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: A question for Raven fans

SF will be right there, would think it to be a shock for them to not at least make it to NFCG (depending on seeding I guess though). Packers and Lions have the right pieces, but I have less faith because neither have done it yet. SF obviously has made it to the SB several times with mostly the same blueprint and staff. The Eagles are shaky to me. They were really good when they went to the SB a few years ago (albeit on a super easy schedule), but have not had the same look to them ever since. I really wonder what they will look like as they start losing expensive pieces, especially in the trenches. Kelce is the first one. If they can't get convert the tush push like they have, how much does that effect their overall success?

Philly is a total wild card to me next year. No idea what to expected out of them. I definitely think San Fran will be good again. The Rams should also be very good. I expect Green Bay to be better, and Iím actually thinking the Lions fall off a bit. They may have peaked last year, where GB and Jordan Love havenít reached peak performance yet. Maybe I just feel that way because we trashed the Lions last year. Iíd predict a fall four of Niners, Rams, GB and Dallas.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rxdoxx View Post
    Agree on Lions, but think the Chargers are a dark horse
    There's a whole lotta Raven going on about them ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    There's a whole lotta Raven going on about them ... Bc
    I feel like the Chargers are still a year away. Give Jim one more draft and offseason to build his kinda roster. Next year theyíll be really good. This year okay.