Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A question for Raven fans

Who do you guys think is the best team in the NFC or will represent the NFC in the Superbowl now that Free Agency is mostly over and the draft. I think you guys are the best in the AFC hands down. KC May be champs but I think the Ravens are the better team overall.

Re: A question for Raven fans

I think this is a pretty tough question to answer. I think at the start of last season I would've said it's an easy 2 horse race between San Fran and Philly. But now....... I think it's very open:
    San Fran, Philly, LA Rams, Lions, Packers really came along as well and have such a strong promising young nucleus. It's tough.

I'll say this: If Philly actually figures out their coordinator situation I'd have to give it to them. Hurts, Barkley, Brown, Smith, Goedert, and their OL is arguably the best offense in the NFC even over San Fran and perhaps the league as a whole. Factor in on defense that they've got Jalen Carter and Jordan Davis in the middle, Josh sweat, Nolan Smith on the edge, Trotter, White, Dean as ILB's, and they have such amazing depth and talent at the DB spots.

San Fran is weaker at QB, IDL, CB, WR, and OL.

1) Eagles
    2) San Fran
    3) Lions
    4) Rams
    5) Packers

As for who goes to the SB? Too early to tell. Injuries, chemistry, rookie talent, etc...... are all important and can't be determined yet.

49ers, Lions, Eagles or Falcons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I like the Lions and 49ers to battle it out... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I like the Lions and 49ers to battle it out... Bc
    Seconded.
    The bears will be better, GB could be quite good. The NFCN will sort of mirror their AFC counterpoint, although Minny probably sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's very hard to pick most likely NFC teams to make the SB. It's to early but based on recent performances and potential here's my favorites.

The 9ers because of their track record, talent, coaching and organization.

The Lions. They have alot of young talent, good coaching(especially OC), and trending up.

The Packers. I like Love and their young talent. I like their organization and how they build their team.

Personally not high on Dallas or Eagles. Dallas always comes up short. The Eagles lost alot of vet players in the trenches.

Those are my 3 favorites although a team like the Rams may sneak in. I just think the Rams are still a year away.

BTW I am not sold on Cousins and the Falcons.

Blog Entries

Lions are all in this season. Will be interesting to see

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

49ers
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

The losing Super Bowl team went to the following Super Bowl eight times:

1971 Dallas (W)
    1972 Miami (W)
    1974 Minnesota (L)
    1987 Denver (L)
    1991-93 Buffalo (L/L/L)
    2018 New England (W)

As you can see it's only happened once in the last 30 years.

Blog Entries

I'm really high on the Lions this year. It will be a little different this year since they will be one of the teams being chased and not doing the chasing. It's a different mentality and it will be interesting to see if they can handle it

The Packers might be the quietest top team in the NFC. They looked so deep last year. The Packers were 10th in points scored last year and 12th in points allowed. This year I see them turning that into wins. Jordan Love is going to join the ranks of the top NFL quarterbacks by the end of the season. The Packers are going to be in contention all year.

I still like the Falcons to be a good team this year. However, that Penix pick could make things a lot harder if Cousins doesn't look good off the achilles injury. That happens and you might end up with a nasty QB controversy.

The NFC looks a lot stronger this year than it did last year. Lots of interesting stories and teams in that conference.

Blog Entries

Agree on Lions, but think the Chargers are a dark horse
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

LA Rams.