Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: Free talk Friday - 05.17.24

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Aww that's so sweet of you to say! I frankly stole the idea from Reddit but I'm glad you all like it. I need to post more again. Life is hectic!!
    I can only imagine with those twin boys of yours. I T T, how old are they now?... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I can only imagine with those twin boys of yours. I T T, how old are they now?... Bc
    FOUR! they're like, legit kids now

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    FOUR! they're like, legit kids now
    Wait until they start doing things that make you tear up with pride. My oldest did that with her artwork in school and when she got a job working for a US Senator. And my son when he was a state qualifying sprinter in high school.

This past weekend I watched our youngest, who just turned 15 get up on stage for the first time as the lead singer of a band that appeared at The Recher. Talk about tearing up as a dad.

They do things that infuriate you. And then they do stuff like this that slays you.
    "That's what."
    She

Blog Entries

Hey fam and congrats ITT. Agreed great thread

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    Wait until they start doing things that make you tear up with pride. My oldest did that with her artwork in school and when she got a job working for a US Senator. And my son when he was a state qualifying sprinter in high school.

This past weekend I watched our youngest, who just turned 15 get up on stage for the first time as the lead singer of a band that appeared at The Recher. Talk about tearing up as a dad.

They do things that infuriate you. And then they do stuff like this that slays you.
    Indeed Shas! Just the other day I needed a box of tissues when my son was released from jail.

Quote Originally Posted by KbubbaK View Post
    Indeed Shas! Just the other day I needed a box of tissues when my son was released from jail.
    Brother I wish you and your son the best in life, but I can not stop laughing at this.

Sent from my SM-S921U using Tapatalk