Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Blog Entries

Re: Harrison Butker's Fantastic Commencement Speech

This is the most common sense response i’ve seen on this issue……..

"I don’t understand why everybody's knickers are in a twist. He gave a commencement speech," Heaton said in an Instagram video shared Sunday. "The audience applauded twice during the speech and gave him a standing ovation at the end, so clearly they enjoyed what he was saying.

"The guy is espousing his own opinions and Catholic doctrine, um, so what? It’s his opinion. He can have one. He’s allowed. He’s not a monster for stating what he believes."

She noted, "He went after bishops much more than he went after women, or what women’s choices are or what he thinks they should be, so I don’t understand."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainm...382f6441&ei=31

Why would I agree with Butker I'm not s Catholic nationalist and don't believe in forcing those values on young women.

Controversial but I believe women are everybit as capable as men and can look for whatever career they want and don't forced to be a homemaker.

Allowing women to enter the workforce has been an economic boom

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    PROUD DISABLED VETERAN DESPITE RSR HATRED

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Why would I agree with Butker I'm not s Catholic nationalist and don't believe in forcing those values on young women.

Controversial but I believe women are everybit as capable as men and can look for whatever career they want and don't forced to be a homemaker.

Unless they're Jewish, in which case you belive they should be raped and murdered.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

No one said you would agree with him, but you were trying to pretend you weren’t criticizing him.
    Of course your criticism is of something that he didn’t actually say. No where did he say women should be forced to be homemakers

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

You have to be a troll. He never advocated pushing anything on anybody. Why do you get joy in trying to antagonize people? Go out and get your self a life, and some sunlight.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    You have to be a troll. He never advocated pushing anything on anybody. Why do you get joy in trying to antagonize people? Go out and get your self a life, and some sunlight.
    As the kids say
    “Go touch some grass”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Travis Kelce~“I can't say I agree with the majority of it or just about any of it outside of just him loving his family and his kid...And make no mistake about it, a lot of the things he said in his commencement speech are not things that I align myself with"

Mahomes ~ "He said certain things I disagree with"

I wonder if the popularity of the chiefs mainstays will falter now that they havent really backed up up and coming superstar Harrison Butker and Kelce even said he opposes what was said.

I know Kelce took a lot of heat for the Pfizer stuff lmao

Travis Kelce~“I can't say I agree with the majority of it or just about any of it outside of just him loving his family and his kid...And make no mistake about it, a lot of the things he said in his commencement speech are not things that I align myself with"

Mahomes ~ "He said certain things I disagree with"

I wonder if the popularity of the chiefs mainstays will falter now that they havent really backed up up and coming superstar Harrison Butker and Kelce even said he opposes what was said.

I know Kelce took a lot of heat for the Pfizer stuff lmao
    You unfortunately consistently fail to read full speeches, stories, or interviews.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by balbomb View Post
    You unfortunately consistently fail to read full speeches, stories, or interviews.
    He's a lefty. It's what they do, like "Blood bath" or "Fine people on both sides." Has the woke fake Pope weighed in on Harrison's speech?

Sent from my moto g power 5G - 2024 using Tapatalk
    4 more years pause

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    He's a lefty. It's what they do, like "Blood bath" or "Fine people on both sides." Has the woke fake Pope weighed in on Harrison's speech?

Sent from my moto g power 5G - 2024 using Tapatalk
    No but the Pope did say Israel was commiting genocide so he joined Hamas.

Can you explain the fake Pope thing, is that like a Qanan theory?