Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Re: Harrison Butker's Fantastic Commencement Speech

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    I called him a conservative hero who would top jersey sales and I was right. Im not sure where I've bashed him.

He alone has probably made the Chiefs the largest fanbase in the world, I expect a lot of Ravens fans have left and are now chiefs fans because of Butker.
    Mahomes and Taylor Swift already did that, this is just a drop in the Butker:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Mahomes and Taylor Swift already did that, this is just a drop in the Butker:

Surely you must hear the waves he is making in your right-wing circles, its not a drop in the bucket. He has become an american hero and icon
    PROUD DISABLED VETERAN DESPITE RSR HATRED

Surely you must hear the waves he is making in your right-wing circles, its not a drop in the bucket. He has become an american hero and icon
    Baltimore is solidly blue, Even if they stole all the red fans, that is still a drop I the bucket.

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Baltimore is solidly blue, Even if they stole all the red fans, that is still a drop I the bucket.
    We're not talking Baltimore we are talking about the Whole of America, surely you dont think Right wingers are only a tiny fraction of America.
    PROUD DISABLED VETERAN DESPITE RSR HATRED

I called him a conservative hero who would top jersey sales and I was right. Im not sure where I've bashed him.

He alone has probably made the Chiefs the largest fanbase in the world, I expect a lot of Ravens fans have left and are now chiefs fans because of Butker.
    So now you pretend you were talking about the whole of America when talking about “Ravens fans”

Blog Entries

Galatians 5:14
    For the whole law is fulfilled in one word: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.”

Romans 12:10 ESV
    Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor.

Philippians 2:4 ESV
    Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.

1 Corinthians 13:4-13 ESV
    Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.

John 13:34 ESV
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

1 John 4:20 ESV
    If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen.

Matthew 5:44
    But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

The book says to love not hate. Do Better. Talk to your pastor about your disdains for non believers and find guidance.
    Spot on.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

We're not talking Baltimore we are talking about the Whole of America, surely you dont think Right wingers are only a tiny fraction of America.
    They are. To not believe that is just being dumb. The problem is that you believe that if someone says that only women should compete in women’s sports, for example, they are a right winger.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    They are. To not believe that is just being dumb. The problem is that you believe that if someone says that only women should compete in women’s sports, for example, they are a right winger.
    Or that you shouldn't mutilate a kids genitalia/breasts before they reach the age of 18 and are mature enough to make that decision for themselves. Is that right wing or just common sense?

Blog Entries

My girl, Trish Regan, though not a football fan, defends Harrison Butker's speech, and finds out his jersey is the #1 seller in the NFL right now.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5YWopJ7J7c

I would prefer if you would respect my freedom of religion Ruston.

He founding fathers said I have the freedom to not be forced to worship your God. Please respect that as much as it may anger you.

In Polite society you must accept such things

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    Anger me??? You must be projecting because am far from angry...... There is nothing wrong or angry about highlighting an admitted fact.

Regarding forced worship? That's not something I see Christians in support of and since there are only two kingdoms you and your ilk force your god on others, the god who saves nothing...... he only lies and destroys.
    A nation of well-informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the region of ignorance that tyranny begins. - Benjamin Franklin

Galatians 5:14
    For the whole law is fulfilled in one word: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.”

Romans 12:10 ESV
    Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor.

Philippians 2:4 ESV
    Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.

1 Corinthians 13:4-13 ESV
    Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.

John 13:34 ESV
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

1 John 4:20 ESV
    If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen.

Matthew 5:44
    But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

The book says to love not hate. Do Better. Talk to your pastor about your disdains for non believers and find guidance.
    Quoting a book you don't believe in... The height of hypocrisy. Keeping it real here, I could care less about your approval and don't want your approval. If I had it I'd have to self-evaluate because I certainly would be on the wrong track. I seek my Lord's approval, if He approves than that's all I need, everything else would fall into place..
    A nation of well-informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the region of ignorance that tyranny begins. - Benjamin Franklin

Blog Entries

Stop. You are in no way supporting Butker. Dont act like we didn’t see your posts on this topic on the main board. In fact you were quite offended that i even mentioned that you agreed witg one little part of his speech.