Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Harrison Butker's Fantastic Commencement Speech

Y'all probably don't know this cause you haven't been young for a century but college graduates don't give a fuck about speeches regardless of messaging.

Butker will be making fox news and newsmax contributions soon I imagine

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    PROUD DISABLED VETERAN DESPITE RSR HATRED

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    You called it. Chiefs' Harrison Butker jersey ranked among NFL's bestsellers amid kicker's faith-based commencement address.
    https://www.foxnews.com/sports/chief...cement-address
    Yeah that was an easy call lol I Remember Johnathan Isaac getting his jersey in top sales when he came out as a black member of MAGA.

I know that when he's guys virtue the right signals they become Conservative Icons

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Seems like it didn't really land with all the women in the audience

https://twitter.com/Ms_LilShadow/sta...auXiJq_Tw&s=19

But otherwise he's a conservative Hero. I imagine a book deal soon

Bringing up Taylor Swift as "my teammates girlfriend" seems disrespectful why would you go after a teammates significant other

Man, being a lefty today seems like a life of misery.

The Swift line was a joke. You know, meant to be funny. Maybe it wasn't, but that was the intent, and you know it. But you can't have funny. NOOOO! Not when a chance to virtue signal is available. So spin you red light, sound off you siren! You let people know how offended you are for someone else who may not even give a damn. BUT YOU DO FOR THEM!

He is a committed Catholic speaking at a conservative, Catholic university. What did you expect?

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Y'all probably don't know this cause you haven't been young for a century but college graduates don't give a fuck about speeches regardless of messaging.

Butker will be making fox news and newsmax contributions soon I imagine

So you are in touch with kids that CHOSE to go to a traditional, Catholic university?

LOL. Uh, no, you're not.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    So you are in touch with kids that CHOSE to go to a traditional, Catholic university?

LOL. Uh, no, you're not.
    I went to a Catholic school for a long time. My long exposures to the evils and hypocrisy of the church is exactly why I don't believe lol. I actually used to be a skydaddy worshipers lmaoo

Anyways the Nuns took issue with Butkers speech but I expect them to be silenced.

Who are these lifelong Nuns to question The Greta prophet Harrison Butker

Blog Entries

I went to a Catholic school for a long time. My long exposures to the evils and hypocrisy of the church is exactly why I don't believe lol. I actually used to be a skydaddy worshipers lmaoo

Anyways the Nuns took issue with Butkers speech but I expect them to be silenced.

Who are these lifelong Nuns to question The Greta prophet Harrison Butker

So why are you taking these skydaddy worshipers seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    So why are you taking these skydaddy worshipers seriously?
    I have respect for Nuns who are willing to stand up to a misogynistic rhetoric in the church.

Mary Magdalene traveled with Jesus and helped spread the word, she didnt stay home and wash feet.

A certain Pope even tried to paint Mary a prostitute yknow

You dont respect Nuns?

Blog Entries

I have respect for Nuns who are willing to stand up to a misogynistic rhetoric in the church.

Mary Magdalene traveled with Jesus and helped spread the word, she didnt stay home and wash feet.

A certain Pope even tried to paint Mary a prostitute yknow

You dont respect Nuns?
    How much do you really respect nuns if you call believers skydaddy worshippers? You only ‘respect’ them if you can use them to try and make a point.

How much do you respect life,liberty and freedom if you want a world where it can be taken with no due process?

Blog Entries

How much do you respect life,liberty and freedom if you want a world where it can be taken with no due process?
    And the mischaracterizations continue

The only thing mischaracterized is me. Yall keep trying to silence and cancel my freedom and speech because it makes you do a thinker and question what youve been told by those in power.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Man, being a lefty today seems like a life of misery.

The Swift line was a joke. You know, meant to be funny. Maybe it wasn't, but that was the intent, and you know it. But you can't have funny. NOOOO! Not when a chance to virtue signal is available. So spin you red light, sound off you siren! You let people know how offended you are for someone else who may not even give a damn. BUT YOU DO FOR THEM!

He is a committed Catholic speaking at a conservative, Catholic university. What did you expect?
    Great post Greg, agree completely. It also echoes his speech. I know I can only speak from my personal experience but I had a super easy fun life before I got married. I got married, a lot of hard times came at us from all directions, most stress I have ever faced, and yet I can tell you I have never been happier because my wife and I are so solid and we embrace the traditional gender roles that have always been the catalyst for successful societies.