Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Harrison Butker's Fantastic Commencement Speech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JS7RIKSaCc

There finally appears to be a shift in the dynamic where only one side is allowed to express their truth. In this straight to the point address, he outlines what it means to be a man in this current society, the importance of maintaining tradition in the catholic church, and I think most heroically extolling the importance of homemakers to a family and our society.

2. Re: Harrison Butker's Fantastic Commencement Speech

Good for him.

Re: Harrison Butker's Fantastic Commencement Speech

He will probably have a top selling jersey now that he's a conservative hero

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    PROUD DISABLED VETERAN DESPITE RSR HATRED

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post

Is he not anti-Semitic enough for you?

If he was willing to kill Jewish babies you would be sending him money? Or would he need to be Muslim for you to do that and because he is catholic you want him skinned alive too? Death to all infidels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Is he not anti-Semitic enough for you?

If he was willing to kill Jewish babies you would be sending him money? Or would he need to be Muslim for you to do that and because he is catholic you want him skinned alive too? Death to all infidels?

Are you doing okay JB, like mentally? You kinda sound like youre losing it.

Are you doing okay JB, like mentally? You kinda sound like youre losing it.
    You publicly and proudly support terrorists financially in their plight to exterminate Jews and you ask if Im ok?

Lol, I don't know I would say that, but I will definitively say at least we know he's not a Marxist dunce.

Seems like it didn't really land with all the women in the audience

https://twitter.com/Ms_LilShadow/sta...auXiJq_Tw&s=19

But otherwise he's a conservative Hero. I imagine a book deal soon

Bringing up Taylor Swift as "my teammates girlfriend" seems disrespectful why would you go after a teammates significant other

Last edited by ShadeRaven; 05-16-2024 at 03:10 PM.

Blog Entries

Bringing up Taylor Swift as "my teammates girlfriend" seems disrespectful why would you go after a teammates significant other

Go after? What? That was in no way an attack of swift

10-15 women didn't give him a standing ovation, remove some for obvious exaggeration purposes and 5-6 women out of crowd of thousands didn't give him a standing ovation. Congrats she capitalized playing the victim on social media, this generation sucks.

He will be a hero, and deservedly so. It's easy to yell liberal talking points from a pedestal, it happened at thousands of graduation speeches in the past few weeks. It takes real balls to come at it not just from a conservative perspective, but a traditional catholic perspective. Trust me, as a Catholic the message that priests should be less approachable and relatable is not an easy message regardless of how important it is. Heck as someone that has spent ungodly amounts on IVF and still facing the challenges with my wife, it's not easy to hear him rail against that. But his messages were so powerful I am never going to discredit him because I disagree with one part of the speech.

Now let's get to the backlash. It is shameful that is happening in this country. Major news sources have called the speech anti-Semitic. Not because there is any truth, but to take away from the true anti Jewish and anti white sentiment throughout this country. Was he demanding women be homemakers? Of course not, he was saying in his experiences in life women are far happier raising a family than working. It's time as a society we went back to open debate, not simply one side is morally superior and thus doesn't need to listen to the other 50%.

Quote Originally Posted by balbomb View Post

He will be a hero
    I 100% agree with you, he will be considered a hero. He may even launch a political career later in life.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Go after? What? That was in no way an attack of swift
    Hmm, Taylor Swift as victim. She's "oppressed".

What about those of us that have to listen to her music or look at her in that sequin get up every time we pass a People Magazine in a grocery checkout or browse the web?

I want my reparations.