Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 73 to 84 of 103
  1. #73
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    65,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 2024 Ravens Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Fucking brutal.

    I think I read that it's projected to be the second-hardest schedule in the league (by DVOA). Most of the AFCN teams rank high for schedule strength (which makes sense) – except for goddam Cincy.

    Even if we wind up being a better team this coming season than we were this past, it would be easy to still finish with a worse record. I guess the silver lining would be, if we made the playoffs we'd be well tested.

    Has anyone analyzed the schedule for rest-day advantage/disadvantage?
    Supposedly #1 for rest days due to the Thursday games

    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!





  2. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    San Dimas, CA
    Posts
    17,621

    Re: 2024 Ravens Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by Jam31 View Post
    Second hardest schedule in the league right after Cleveland and just ahead of Pitt:
    That makes sense considering three teams from the AFC North made the playoffs and those teams play each other twice.





  3. #75

    Re: 2024 Ravens Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    That makes sense considering three teams from the AFC North made the playoffs and those teams play each other twice.
    Hard to predict if any AFC North team has a down year. Cleveland maybe?





  4. #76
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    65,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 2024 Ravens Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswarrior19 View Post
    Hard to predict if any AFC North team has a down year. Cleveland maybe?
    towel boy's make or break season. but they have 4 backups

    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!





  5. #77
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    65,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 2024 Ravens Schedule

    𝗨𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲: The #NFL took Taylor Swift’s concert scheduling into account when making the upcoming season schedule, per Mike North NFL VP of Broadcast Planning

    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!





  6. #78

    Re: 2024 Ravens Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    𝗨𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲: The #NFL took Taylor Swift’s concert scheduling into account when making the upcoming season schedule, per Mike North NFL VP of Broadcast Planning
    Which is what should happen. No city needs a Taylor Swift concert happening at the same time as an NFL game.





  7. #79
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    14,155

    Re: 2024 Ravens Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Second year in a row they enter with the 2nd hardest schedule.

    Back to back road games on Christmas,

    Tough schedule
    We are in the toughest division. All four teams are good to very good. That is why we have a "tough" schedule every year, as do the other teams in our division. Cincinnati having the last place schedule isn't at the very top but still has a hard schedule. Otherwise, the three other teams have the toughest three schedules.





  8. #80

    Re: 2024 Ravens Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    That makes sense considering three teams from the AFC North made the playoffs and those teams play each other twice.
    Completely agree. Considering we had a first place finish AND we're in the best division in football BY A MILE, I think it's eminently reasonable for such a "difficult" schedule.

    What I don't like is:

    1) opening at KC (I understand why it's ideal in many ways as others have argued, but I personally hate it)
    2) three games in 10 days in pure BS
    3) second year in a row traveling on Christmas Day is a joke
    4) two away monday nighters again is another cruel joke on Baltimore fans.

    Otherwise, it's a very reasonable schedule (no snark).
    "Did Ed Reed get the respect that he deserves? No he did not...Am I gonna get it? Probably won't. Hopefully he do. If I don't, then, hey, man, I'm alright with me." - Ed Reed





  9. #81
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    65,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 2024 Ravens Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by InigoMontoya View Post
    Which is what should happen. No city needs a Taylor Swift concert happening at the same time as an NFL game.
    has nothing to do with that, it's about Taylor being at the KC games so they get higher ratings

    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!





  10. #82

    Re: 2024 Ravens Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    has nothing to do with that, it's about Taylor being at the KC games so they get higher ratings
    Nope, you're misreading. The NFL is taking into account her touring schedule so there isn't conflict within the city because her concerts draw so many people.

    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/w...2024-schedule/





  11. #83
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Greenville, SC
    Posts
    11,461

    Re: 2024 Ravens Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by InigoMontoya View Post
    Nope, you're misreading. The NFL is taking into account her touring schedule so there isn't conflict within the city because her concerts draw so many people.

    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/w...2024-schedule/
    Well they kinda have to. She's playing in NFL stadiums. Would be hard to have a concert and a football game going on at the same time at the Superdome.
    "Chin up, chest out."





  12. #84

    Re: 2024 Ravens Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    Well they kinda have to. She's playing in NFL stadiums. Would be hard to have a concert and a football game going on at the same time at the Superdome.
    Right, but the headlines of "NFL takes Taylor Swift into account when making schedule" makes people think they're trying to make sure she can be at Chiefs games like Ravenswintitle assumed. Instead of just not scheduling games when her concerts are happening.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site
var infolinks_pid = 3297965; var infolinks_wsid = 0; //—->