Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: And Another thing about Rashod Bateman Believers!

Quote Originally Posted by ravens82 View Post
    How about everyone just gives their predictions for Bateman's season stats, and we'll see who was right in about 8 months?
    Excellent idea. I'll do that once we get to camp and I have a better picture of what the receivers look like. I'm still not convinced the Ravens don't add one before then

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Excellent idea. I'll do that once we get to camp and I have a better picture of what the receivers look like. I'm still not convinced the Ravens don't add one before then
    Yeah, probably best to wait a little to see how things shake out in camp.

I have to agree with Shrubbs. I think we go more 12, more than 20% like last season.

Bateman IMO is like the 4th or 5th target for Lamar. He has Andrews, Zay, Likely, Agholor maybe. This is not counting Walker or any new pick-ups.

I don't see us going away from the run like many would like. We will still be like 50-50, 55-45 pass/run.

I don't see Bateman getting more than 4 targets per game. I would just be happy if he stays healthy this season.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dale View Post
    I have to agree with Shrubbs. I think we go more 12, more than 20% like last season.

Bateman IMO is like the 4th or 5th target for Lamar. He has Andrews, Zay, Likely, Agholor maybe. This is not counting Walker or any new pick-ups.

I don't see us going away from the run like many would like. We will still be like 50-50, 55-45 pass/run.

I don't see Bateman getting more than 4 targets per game. I would just be happy if he stays healthy this season.
    Last year Bateman had 56 targets in 16 games. That's 3.5. 20% increase would get you around 4. Your projections are dead on if the scenario you described comes true and it does make a ton of sense

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    So if the problem was the quarterback and it's the same quarterback in 2024 why would things be any better?

Lamar managed to pass the ball to Flowers, Agholor, Beckham and Andrews for more receptions, touchdowns and yards than Bateman but somehow it's Lamar's fault that Bateman stunk?
    Bateman should stop beating coverage as to not make the QB look bad?

The guy gets open consistently draw what ever conclusions you want. QB's miss guys breaking open every game it isnt just LJ.

Blog Entries

Originally Posted by ravens82
    How about everyone just gives their predictions for Bateman's season stats, and we'll see who was right in about 8 months?
    r82, that's a good idea 💡 I really hope he steps it up, but will be cautious with my prediction.

As of now, he's our #2 WR, and that scares me ... Bc

I say Bateman breaks 800 yards this year. Something like 835 yards and 6 tds. Iíll be happy with it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswarrior19 View Post
    I say Bateman breaks 800 yards this year. Something like 835 yards and 6 tds. I’ll be happy with it.
    On Madden maybe...

Blog Entries

I say Bateman breaks 800 yards this year. Something like 835 yards and 6 tds. I’ll be happy with it.
    You must be wearing :

... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    You must be wearing :

... Bc
    Those arenít purple enough for what heís wearing.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Those arenít purple enough for what heís wearing.
    This is completely within the realm of possibility. Just not platooning for a full season will get him halfway there.

This is completely within the realm of possibility. Just not platooning for a full season will get him halfway there.
    For sure it isÖ. Unless you are a single subject poster with a completely ridiculous personal bias all because on one play a War didnít fight back through a double team for a poorly thrown pass from his lord and savior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk