Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: And Another thing about Rashod Bateman Believers!

Quote Originally Posted by Jam31 View Post
    Which is odd coming from Ex because he was the one tempering everyone's expectations of Bateman going into last season coming off the liscfranc injury
    Narratives over facts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Why is it that if you go on twitter, you just see the same three highlights regurgitated ad nauseam: The deep pass against the Jets. The slant against the Dolphins and the catch from last year against the Cardinals? In three years, that's it! Like, seriously, that's all we can come up with? And if you say he can't do something 'consistently enough', like clockwork, somebody posts one of those three clips. It never fails. In three years. Sad. That's just sad. Lol. This is our #2 WR ladies and gentleman. But don't worry, he's gonna add a fourth one this year. It'll be like John Cena's five moves a doom. We'll get one highlight for 2024 and one for 2025. Lol.

I feel like Charles Barkley on Inside the NBA right now. THREE?! The same three, every time.
    Why is it that if you go on RSR forums, you just see the same three WR posts regurgitated ad nauseam: The Hopkins Rant. The Why Bateman Rant. The Imposter Wearing #15 Rant. In three years, that's it. Like, seriously, is that all we can come up with? And if you say EDC is doing something, like clockwork, some poster starts one of these three threads. It never fails. In three years. That's just sad. LOL. This is our forum, ladies and gentlemen. But don't worry, there will be another angle this year. It'll be like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day. We'll get one twist in 2024 and one in 2025. LOL.

I feel like Charles Barkley on Inside the NBA right now. THREE?! The same three, every time.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AQKingRavenII View Post
    If the situation is that there is a WR whom consistently gives the QB good looks to being wide tf open.. I think some context is required.
    So if the problem was the quarterback and it's the same quarterback in 2024 why would things be any better?

Lamar managed to pass the ball to Flowers, Agholor, Beckham and Andrews for more receptions, touchdowns and yards than Bateman but somehow it's Lamar's fault that Bateman stunk?

2 time MVP somehow manages to throw the ball to every other receiver on the team but yeah, Lamar is the issue.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by s.r.genovese View Post
    For once Ex is right on with Bateman.
    You really mean it?!

Gosh, that means a lot coming from you Genovese.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jam31 View Post
    Which is odd coming from Ex because he was the one tempering everyone's expectations of Bateman going into last season coming off the liscfranc injury
    Thats right! And like usual, NOBODY LISTENED to me when it came to WR. Maybe they should listen to me for once and wed have a couple more titles. Lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    So if the problem was the quarterback and it's the same quarterback in 2024 why would things be any better?

Lamar managed to pass the ball to Flowers, Agholor, Beckham and Andrews for more receptions, touchdowns and yards than Bateman but somehow it's Lamar's fault that Bateman stunk?
    PREACH!

I feel like Im at church. Preach Bat Man!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    Why is it that if you go on RSR forums, you just see the same three WR posts regurgitated ad nauseam: The Hopkins Rant. The Why Bateman Rant. The Imposter Wearing #15 Rant. In three years, that's it. Like, seriously, is that all we can come up with? And if you say EDC is doing something, like clockwork, some poster starts one of these three threads. It never fails. In three years. That's just sad. LOL. This is our forum, ladies and gentlemen. But don't worry, there will be another angle this year. It'll be like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day. We'll get one twist in 2024 and one in 2025. LOL.

Because they wont trade for the WR that fixes the problem for good. Lol. They are the definition of insane with their approach.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by s.r.genovese View Post
    2 time MVP somehow manages to throw the ball to every other receiver on the team but yeah, Lamar is the issue.
    Im about to get the Holy Ghost up in here!

Blog Entries

Sorry, Bustman fans, but EX gets the W on this.

How about everyone just gives their predictions for Bateman's season stats, and we'll see who was right in about 8 months?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    That’s right! And like usual, NOBODY LISTENED to me when it came to WR. Maybe they should listen to me for once and we’d have a couple more titles. Lol
    They’d still lose the defense would just give up 30+ and they’d lose 33-23