Blog Entries

So this teacher gets fired for teaching kids to think for themselves.

UFB. Thinking for yourself will not be tolerated. Indoctrinating hatred is the only "learning" that will be accepted in schools. The school even tries to buy this teacher's silence at the end of the video. He declines the offer. The Trans Mafia is relentless.
    https://www.wnd.com/2024/05/teacher-...nk-gets-fired/

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: So this teacher gets fired for teaching kids to think for themselves.

<In a German accent - perhaps a comical one from a Kaos agent or Hogan's Heroes> You will comply. You will spout our ideas. You have none of your own. You are free to say anything you want from those views. You are free to think as long as you at least pretend you agree with us at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    UFB. Thinking for yourself will not be tolerated. Indoctrinating hatred is the only "learning" that will be accepted in schools. The school even tries to buy this teacher's silence at the end of the video. He declines the offer. The Trans Mafia is relentless.
    https://www.wnd.com/2024/05/teacher-...nk-gets-fired/
    There is no doubt in my mind that guy is probably a Democrat and identifies as liberal and is indeed liberal minded.

I would pay that guy to teach my kids. I'd yank them out of public schools and pay that guy and guys/gals exactly like him to teach my kids if there was such a school that existed.

Our kids are being taught by indoctrinated dunces incapable of critical thought these days. Like many of the guys on here.

Teachers should never force their views on to students, but should offer some pushback. This guy did great.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Lots of teachers getting Fired and Arrested for doing the wrong things or reading the wrong books.

This is how to get to extreme censorship.
    Book bannings and idea banning.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    I believe in Devontez Walker