American Getting Jumped By Fit Feminine Peruvian Women Overseas Recording Them

"You don't know me! I'm a rapper!" LOL!!!

Escaping American women for this! Never had that happen to me in America.
    "Stocks are not equity. It's a way for companies to borrow money they never have to pay back."

Re: American Getting Jumped By Fit Feminine Peruvian Women Overseas Recording Them

American killed in home invasion in Ecuador.
    "Stocks are not equity. It's a way for companies to borrow money they never have to pay back."

Re: American Getting Jumped By Fit Feminine Peruvian Women Overseas Recording Them

Brigette Garcia: 1997-2024 (Age: 27)

Even the youngest female mayor wasn't safe in Ecuador. Gangs kill politicians when it's even someone young daughter. Sad... The US hasn't had this problem since Ronald Reagan was almost assassinated.

Once peaceful now a major trade route for cocaine to USA and Eastern Europe. Stay out of those areas.