Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Chiefs Ravens Week 1

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    aggressive doesn't mean throw the ball all over the place. Have a plan and go with it - don't let the defense dictate how you play
    Kc is 100% going to stack the box and make Lamar beat them outside why wouldn’t they. Especially with adding Henry. It’s a copy cat league and that’s what they will see until they prove they can beat it. Pittsburg has been doing it for years

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Kc is 100% going to stack the box and make Lamar beat them outside why wouldn’t they. Especially with adding Henry. It’s a copy cat league and that’s what they will see until they prove they can beat it. Pittsburg has been doing it for years
    Yall know pretty much every team has done that since Lamar became the starting qb this might neither be a excuse for harbs for what happen in the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by BOHlieve In Flacco View Post
    I could be wrong, but I don't think week 1 @ KC on Thursday will count as the Ravens or Chiefs Thursday night game. There will be another during the season. For example, Lions opened up on TNF @ Chiefs last year and then played on Thursday (Thanksgiving) and the Chiefs played a Thursday game in October.
    But those games were at home.

I think week 1 @ KC will use up the Thursday away game. Which are the ones that suck.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nobellythrower View Post
    Yall know pretty much every team has done that since Lamar became the starting qb this might neither be a excuse for harbs for what happen in the playoffs
    Lamar and the Wrs need to beat it. Also if im a corner I’m playing inside technique on the ers out side. They wouldn’t beat me on in breaking routes I’d make everything go out to the sidelines. You’d have to beat me with several deep outs come backs etc before I’d even think about switching up

Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    Who couldn't see this coming a mile away, if I am the NFL schedule maker this was a – no brainer.
    Agreed.

6. Re: Chiefs Ravens Week 1

Anymore schedule leaks? I'm trying to get my travel plans for the Houston and Dallas away games.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 757RavensFan View Post
    Anymore schedule leaks? I'm trying to get my travel plans for the Houston and Dallas away games.

I think it all comes out this week
    Just saw May 15th @ 8

8. Re: Chiefs Ravens Week 1

I think it all comes out this week
    Just saw May 15th @ 8
    Yeah I'm aware of the official schedule release date . I'm looking for the leaked version. [emoji102][emoji1787]

Quote Originally Posted by Jam31 View Post
    Ugh. Not looking forward to it honestly.

If we win, it doesn't mean much aside from going 1-0. Not for nothing in the best division in football but doesn't mean jack squat for us actually doing it when it counts in January.

And if we lose, it's just an extension of the January choke job and no reason for anyone to get excited about anything until we prove we can overcome ourselves (looking at you Harbs, Lamar, Monken, Zay) in January.

I think starting the year on the road against the defending Superbowl CHUMPS sucks.

We have played them well, but chiefs still have the advantage, and with all the pre game celebration crap Ravens will definitely be at disadvantage starting the year.

Ravens already play in the toughest division since 2020 by considerable margin.

AFC North 62.6% (106-63)

NFC West 54.7% 94-78
    AFC West 52.9% 91-81
    AFC East 51.5% 88-83
    NFC East 49.1% 84-87
    NFC North 48.5% 83-88
    NFC South 43.0% 74-98
    AFC South 37.8% 65-107

Quote Originally Posted by purple_city39 View Post
    So no week 1 positivity at all. Only skepticism or outright negativity?
    Harbs is 12-4 (.750) in season-openers. They usually look readier than their opponents.

Andy Reid is 16-10 all-time in (.615) in season openers, so overall Harbs has been better.
    (However, Reid is 9-2 at Kansas City in season openers.)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Harbs is 12-4 (.750) in season-openers. They usually look readier than their opponents.

Andy Reid is 16-10 all-time in (.615) in season openers, so overall Harbs has been better.
    (However, Reid is 9-2 at Kansas City in season openers.)
    I wonder if it comes from how serious he takes preseason

With the length of the preseason shortened,this will be nothing more than a glorified preseason game.Expect a lot of sloppy football, mistakes , and, of course, dumb play calling. The new players are just beginning to adapt to Monkens and Orr's systems, and Harbaugh will be his usual submission to Andy Reid mode. Probably the two most important people for that game will be the new "game manager" and Justin/Tucker. Chiefs win-they will be a better-disciplined team at that point. The Ravens will have a long way to go to achieve a level of excellence and dominance. This game is like the current polls in the presidential election. At this point, they don't mean much. This game won't mean much in determining who the Ravens will be in the playoffs if they make it. This is simply a media hype game to fill seats in the stadium at homes across America on a Thursday night.Watch and enjoy, but don't expect much.