Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Ann Coulter loves wasps

Wait, we are supposed to believe that itís the republicans that are racist when they flat out told the world the reason Kamala was the VP candidate was because she was a black female: They told the entire world that they werenít looking for the best candidate, simply the best female of color. They insinuated knowledge that a female of color is a lesser candidate based on their ethnicity and gender, but were doing it anyway for appearance and to garner votes.

THAT is supposedly the less racist party? The one that constantly tells minorities and women they are subpar and need handouts to be equal?

That party? Thatís the less racist one? Really?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Vivek himself just told you that she meant exactly what she said that she would not vote for an Indian man but rather than ponder what's happening to your heroes in front of your eyes you want to get angry at the messenger

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    In the Tweet? That says the same thing the earlier post said.

Why aren't you posting what she said when they got back to it? In other words, what is her thinking, her reasoning?

I don't agree with her, I would vote for Vivek over a lot of other candidates. But I want to hear people out. You want to skew things to make political points.

And finally, I can't think of the last time I listened to or read a piece from Coulter. It's been years. But you folks are paying attention to her, waiting to pounce.

If indeed she is a racist as you are implying then it is YOU giving her a voice.

If she is a racist????

lmao she just said she wouldn't vote for a brown man even if she agrees with his politics how does that not qualify as a racist?

Your conservative woman crush is exactly who everyone thinks she is , a stupid valid racist and now you're upset at ME about it

PROUD DISABLED VETERAN DESPITE RSR HATRED

If she is a racist????

lmao she just said she wouldn't vote for a brown man even if she agrees with his politics how does that not qualify as a racist?
    No, she said she wouldn't vote for him because he is Indian, of descent from India. You see, you can't distinguish between nationality and skin color, which speaks volumes about your ability to have clear thoughts on this and many other matters.

Again, what did she say you aren't reporting? Perhaps her concern would involve his faithfulness to his Indian heritage as opposed to our Constitution.

Your conservative woman crush is exactly who everyone thinks she is , a stupid valid racist and now you're upset at ME about it

You just keep skipping over the part where I am not a fan of hers, that I don't follow her, and that I disagree with her on voting for Vivek.

I am not upset at you. I am just pointing out how vapid your reasoning skills are.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post

Again, what did she say you aren't reporting? Perhaps her concern would involve his faithfulness to his Indian heritage as opposed to our Constitution.
    Kinda like shade worries about jews more worried with Israel than the us

He was born in Cincinnati. What are you talking about?

He was born in Cincinnati. What are you talking about?
    I said "Indian Heritage." He had to be born here to be eligible.

You are leaving out her reasoning so you can claim it is racism. Maybe it is, but I want her to say that, not you.

I said "Indian Heritage." He had to be born here to be eligible.

You are leaving out her reasoning so you can claim it is racism. Maybe it is, but I want her to say that, not you.
    Idk how you can interpret what she said as anything but racist I'm sure you'll try to defend her

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    People....all people are entitled to their opinions. Millions of "voters" voted for Obama, solely based on his skin color. Millions more people voted for Hillary, solely based on her gender. I could go on, but why bother. Even if someone doesn't agree w/her, (I don't) she has the right to her opinion, as do you. So, in summation, if you don't like her viewpoints, shove it where the sun doesn't shine and move on. Typical liberal bullshit where they want one set of "rules" for themselves, but the second it goes the other way, they whine like the little babies that they are. Time to grow up....
    Why are you this way??? Who in the world said she doesnít have the right to this opinion?

No, she said she wouldn't vote for him because he is Indian, of descent from India. You see, you can't distinguish between nationality and skin color, which speaks volumes about your ability to have clear thoughts on this and many other matters.

You just keep skipping over the part where I am not a fan of hers, that I don't follow her, and that I disagree with her on voting for Vivek.

I am not upset at you. I am just pointing out how vapid your reasoning skills are.
    Donald Trump is a second generation immigrant just like Vivek is. Iím sure there isnít any concern of Trump having loyalty to immigrant country heritage

11. Re: Ann Coulter loves wasps

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Why are you this way??? Who in the world said she doesn’t have the right to this opinion?

For starters, your Thread title. We all know exactly what you were trolling about. It's what you do.

This is an absurd thread because none of the dumb lefties on here probably know sh** about Indians or Indian culture. To the uninformed Indians are just another minority you stupid tw**s on the left want think you have in your hip pocket and want to keep on "the plantation".

Good luck with that. Indians are socially very conservative, family oriented, hard working and religious. I want to stress socially conservative again here because you dummies probably think Pramila Jayapal and some of the other high profile lefty Indians are the norm. I can assure you they are not. My best analogy in general for Indian Americans are they remind me of my Catholic friends i grew up with in the 80's. Short hair, shaved necks, buttoned down guys and gals that have values, like education and hard work for instance.. Good luck with this BS attempt to try to say Indians are not natural Republicans. They don't need anyone telling them they are victims because they are not. It's absurd and laughable that you guys think A) Ann Coulter is representative of anything, B) That Indians are poor victims and need you Marixst tw**s identifying with them. They aren't and they don't.