Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ann Coulter loves wasps

https://x.com/wayotworld/status/1788...FSm574fijUV_Jw

Would you consider this opinion racist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Ann Coulter loves wasps

It's crazy to watch Minority Republicans get told to their face their peers are racist and they'll never be the same but they do the song and dance anyways
    Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    PROUD DISABLED VETERAN DESPITE RSR HATRED

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

I am not a Coulter fan but I hate, and conservatives can do it as well, when quotes are cut off. She said "we will get back to that."

So, what did she say when she got back to it? I might still disagree with her take, but I want to hear her take, not a cut up version of it.

It's out of the same "fine people" hoax repertoire.

Maybe it's just me, but I like to give people a fair shot to make their point.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I am not a Coulter fan but I hate, and conservatives can do it as well, when quotes are cut off. She said "we will get back to that."

So, what did she say when she got back to it? I might still disagree with her take, but I want to hear her take, not a cut up version of it.

It's out of the same "fine people" hoax repertoire.

Maybe it's just me, but I like to give people a fair shot to make their point.

You believe it now?

https://twitter.com/VivekGRamaswamy/...65431616135304

Its so crazy how republicans continue to show us who they are and yall cover the eyes and ears lol

Ann Coulter telling vivek that she wouldn’t vote for him because he’s Indian is expected. Vivek sitting there taking it like conservatives of color have to do, is expected also. No matter how hard conservatives of color try, they will never be accepted as more than tokens.
    Last edited by ShadeRaven; 05-10-2024 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post

You believe it now?

Its so crazy how republicans continue to show us who they are and yall cover the eyes and ears lol

Ann Coulter telling vivek that she wouldn’t vote for him because he’s Indian is expected. Vivek sitting there taking it like conservatives of color have to do, is expected also. No matter how hard conservatives of color try, they will never be accepted as more than tokens.
    Bingo. And I absolutely hate identity politics but a minority will never ever lead any type of Conservative Party in this country because they’re virulent racists. Folk on this board will never acknowledge this tho

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Bingo. And I absolutely hate identity politics but a minority will never ever lead any type of Conservative Party in this country because they’re virulent racists. Folk on this board will never acknowledge this tho

Oh Bullshit. Bullshit. You mutherf***rs call out any minority that doesn't support your idiotic left wing shitty ideas and party openly and virulently as race traitors and spew bile at them that would make any guy in a hood blush. You lynch your own. You know you do.

I'll add here that you clowns that I've seen parrot Joy Reid talking points don't understand unlike you, who worship and slop at Joy's hate trough, we know what Ann is. She's just a shock jock that says anything that get's her clicks. The more outrageous the better. Ann Coulter hasn't been relevant since about 1995 but you guys slop at racist "5 head" Joy Reid's trough 8 days a week.

Freaking weak, lame, hypocrites.

And I would have voted for Bobby Jindahl but did not because he and every other Republican candidate got schooled and had their clock cleaned by Donald Trump. And so did the Vodka soaked heir apparent and annointed by Barrack Obama Hillary Clinton for that matter.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 05-10-2024 at 07:29 PM.

You believe it now?

It's tools like you that keep Ann Coulter relevant. No one on this board you out of touch morons stupidly assume even know she exists anymore would click on whatever idiocy came out of her mouth next. But she has you guys and your programmers eating out of the palm of her hand.

You believe it now?

Uh, I asked for you to provide what she said when they came back to it. Restating what we already know is a waste of time. But then, that is what your posts are about, wasting time for the purposes of getting responses to purposely provocative takes with no merit.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Uh, I asked for you to provide what she said when they came back to it. Restating what we already know is a waste of time. But then, that is what your posts are about, wasting time for the purposes of getting responses to purposely provocative takes with no merit.
    Vivek himself just told you that she meant exactly what she said that she would not vote for an Indian man but rather than ponder what's happening to your heroes in front of your eyes you want to get angry at the messenger

Vivek himself just told you that she meant exactly what she said that she would not vote for an Indian man but rather than ponder what's happening to your heroes in front of your eyes you want to get angry at the messenger

In the Tweet? That says the same thing the earlier post said.

Why aren't you posting what she said when they got back to it? In other words, what is her thinking, her reasoning?

I don't agree with her, I would vote for Vivek over a lot of other candidates. But I want to hear people out. You want to skew things to make political points.

And finally, I can't think of the last time I listened to or read a piece from Coulter. It's been years. But you folks are paying attention to her, waiting to pounce.

If indeed she is a racist as you are implying then it is YOU giving her a voice.

FYI, Racist Ann was pretty close to Jimmy "Dynomite" Walker for a time and though she says they were just friends they clearly spent a lot of time together.

Google it yourselves. Something was going on. Makes me think something is wrong with the guy because there's no meat on that chicken.

Can one of you geniuses tell me what states Bobby Jindal and Nikki Haley are from?

Let me answer.

Louisiana and South Carolina. Whoops. I guess that doesn't fit the "no major Republican leader will ever be a "minority"" bullshit narrative.

I thought them Red State Republicans was irredeemably racist?!?

Lol. You guys don't have a clue. You hate minority Republicans and spew more racial hatred on them than any other group and it's a mainstream Democratic value to do so.