Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Should Priests and Pastor have immunity from Sexual Abuse Cases?

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Not when it applies to everyone.
    yes it now applies to everyone AFTER it was repealed for the clergy. They didnt repeal it until it affected a christian institution. The law stood for years prior.

If I give all my kids punishment for bad grades, but then when my favorite child is in trouble I decide that bad grades are cool now. Thats special treatment.
    I believe in Devontez Walker

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    I dont believe Child Abusers deserve protection from the law, clergy or not.
    Not sure anyone else does either.

But not sure why you included the part about the allergy when talking about this post at all, since they aren’t special in any regard in relating to this case.

Weird, it’s almost like you have an axe to grind with all abrahamic religions? Or are you cool with Muslims? My guess is you are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

yes it now applies to everyone AFTER it was repealed for the clergy. They didnt repeal it until it affected a christian institution. The law stood for years prior.

If I give all my kids punishment for bad grades, but then when my favorite child is in trouble I decide that bad grades are cool now. Thats special treatment.
    I have to admit i am amazed how you can mischaracterize and the spin to other mischaracterization when you are shown to be incorrect. Like no one said its cool now to sexually abuse.

I have no issue with religion only when used as an excuse for violence, abuse, evil, supression, oppression etc.

Not sure what point you are trying to make.

I do take issue when Religion is used to protect abusers of childen however.

I have no issue with religion only when used as an excuse for violence, abuse, evil, supression, oppression etc.

Not sure what point you are trying to make.

I do take issue when Religion is used to protect abusers of childen however.
    Religion has absolutely nothing to do with this….

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Religion has absolutely nothing to do with this….

And yet you asked me about Islam when this thread is about Louisiana and the Archdiocese being caught in a child sex trafficking ring

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

And yet you asked me about Islam when this thread is about Louisiana and the Archdiocese being caught in a child sex trafficking ring

Because you are using a loosely related court case to slam Christianity here, and slam the Jews in the other thread any chance you can while supporting Hamas.

Your motivation appears relatively obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Because you are using a loosely related court case to slam Christianity here, and slam the Jews in the other thread any chance you can while supporting Hamas.

Your motivation appears relatively obvious.

Two recnt cases in the United States about laws in the United States. Not sure what youre on about but im talking about the archdiocese of new Orleans who has a warrant for arrest for child sex trafficking

It is antisemitic that you would bring up Jewish people to deflect from Christian crimes

Blog Entries

Two recnt cases in the United States about laws in the United States. Not sure what youre on about but im talking about the archdiocese of new Orleans who has a warrant for arrest for child sex trafficking

It is antisemitic that you would bring up Jewish people to deflect from Christian crimes

Again, amazed at your twists.
    Anyway you are purposely mischaracterizing the case being a perk for a Christian group, when it in fact applies to all, the very devout to the agnostic to the atheist

If members of Hamas were trafficking young Jews for Dec purposes would that outrage you.?

Everyone but you has already said that no one should be exempt from prosecution. We are just confused why you brought up the clergy as if this we re ONLy about them.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Again, amazed at your twists.
    Anyway you are purposely mischaracterizing the case being a perk for a Christian group, when it in fact applies to all, the very devout to the agnostic to the atheist
    It applied to everyone for a few years UNTIL it would apply to the church then they decided they didnt want it it anymore

It is relevant becuase the Archdiose just got caught trafficking children, is it antisemetic yall would make whatabouts about jewish people

Blog Entries

It applied to everyone for a few years UNTIL it would apply to the church then they decided they didnt want it it anymore

It is relevant becuase the Archdiose just got caught trafficking children, is it antisemetic yall would make whatabouts about jewish people
    Again a mischaracterization of what happened.
    A law always applies to everyone UNTIL some group challenges it. In this case it was clergy. The ruling however would have been the same, and still applies to everyone, if an atheist woild have challenged the law.