Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Cincinnati-Nov 30

The seats can be just about anywhere, there's a lot available on stubhub. the prices for this game are absurdly cheap, good seats are going for nothing. the main competition we'd have to worry about is from other ravens fans. I was planning on ordering friday, hopefully earlier, depending on how quick responses are. sooner rather than later obviously. i just wanted to be sure how many i have to order, although i'm hoping for 3-4.

so you can be down there saturday?

i should be there at some point on Saturday. I PM'd you here a while ago with my cell number so we can talk.

az,

didn't get your pm. send it to me again if you could. are you in b-more for this week's game against philly? i'll be there if you wanted to meet up and go over a game plan.

OOps, I sent it to two others, i sent it to You now.

jay

jay,

got it. i'll give you a ring here in the next day or two to go over things

Let me know about the tickets before you get them. I may be inclined to chip in a little more for better tickets, as I am not fully committed to this game. I just hope the Ravens are too!!

mavhimself,

There are $28 club level tickets all over the stadium. i was thinking about midfield on the bengals side so the sun won't be in our faces. Let me know what you think as I will be in town starting tomorrow.

Jay,

ok. i will check razorgator and see what is out there. are you going to be at the game or in b-more this sunday?

as of right now i just have you and me committed. i'm hoping to hear back from some others but if i don't hear from them tomorrow i'm just going to go ahead and get tix for me and you. getting 2 tix looks a lot easier anyway and in these tough economic times my wallet will surely thank me for that, lol.

Yes, I'm flying out tomorrow and will be at Eagles game this Sunday. I definitely am committed to this game, my air tickets take me home from Columbus on Monday, so I am in on this. I sent you a PM.

got your pm. i checked out razorgator and found some reasonable options. i'll run them by you later tonight.

where is everybody tailgating for this?

just wanted to say thanks to all i ran intoduring the trip to cincinnati, specifically jay and the ravens roost 18 in glen burnie. you guys made it a very memorable and fun trip (a ravens blowout win helps as well!) and i hope to see you guys around again. i also want to give big thanks (even though they are probably not reading this) to the roach gang, who despite being bengals fans/gluttons for punishment, welcomed a bunch of ravens fans to cincinnati and composed themselves with a ton of goodwill, friendship and class. it was a great trip and hopefully we can all do that one again next year!