Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Balbomb's NFL Bets for 2024

These sort of season long bet trackers have made a lot of people look quite silly because quite frankly, it's really difficult to bet on the NFL. I would probably look a lot smarter if I just posted my Serie A bets from Italy, but such is life. NFL draft really gave me a big bankroll boost, so hopefully we can ride the wave.

Seahawks O7.5 wins -110 (3 units)

Re: Balbomb's NFL Bets for 2024

I am not a gambler. But was surprised how low the Seahawks are rated.
    "That's what."
    She

Are you the guy who thought it was impossible for ravens to finish top 5 in offense and defense? Also ravens wouldn’t get more then 10 wins? ill pass on your gambling advice. Thanks, but no thanks.

Blog Entries

Cool Re: Balbomb's NFL Bets for 2024

Guys, I cleaned up on the rooster races in Thailand. I got a bankroll that would choke my sister-in-law. Only problem is that the money looks like this :

Hmmm, with that kind of dough I could buy a Buddhist Temple, but not a Big Mac... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Guys, I cleaned up on the rooster races in Thailand. I got a bankroll that would choke my sister-in-law. Only problem is that the money looks like this :

Hmmm, with that kind of dough I could buy a Buddhist Temple, but not a Big Mac... Bc
    100 Thai Baht is about $2.70. You ain't buying much, but that is a 1955 Thai Baht, which will bring you about $40 on eBay.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensblitzkrieg View Post
    Are you the guy who thought it was impossible for ravens to finish top 5 in offense and defense? Also ravens wouldn’t get more then 10 wins? ill pass on your gambling advice. Thanks, but no thanks.
    He posted regular season plays in a contest and won it also won the postseason contest. I didn’t see you enter it tho. Would love to see your picks

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post

LOL! I've been to Thailand 3 times. Fantastic country but you aren't far off. The last time I was there we had armed soldiers in front of the hotel. We asked what was going on and were told that it was just in case. In case of what? I never found out. The people there were some friendliest I've ever met. It's also one of the few places I've been where they really like Americans. The only thing I can add is that it wouldn't be rooster races. It would be kickboxing. The kickboxing there is incredible and the people love to bet on it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    He posted regular season plays in a contest and won it also won the postseason contest. I didn’t see you enter it tho. Would love to see your picks
    I don't know how many entered that contest but this guy is a prick. He's here to disrupt 90% of the time. If he was just civil and posted his insight on gambling like I'm sure this thread is then he wouldn't be blocked by so many of us.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I don't know how many entered that contest but this guy is a prick. He's here to disrupt 90% of the time. If he was just civil and posted his insight on gambling like I'm sure this thread is then he wouldn't be blocked by so many of us.
    Fine, I also picked over 60%, and would have made top 100 out of 4500 people. Nice try.

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    It's remarkable how many people don't want to actually go on record with their predictions here. Also all of the guys that stuck it out for the year really crushed it, I think we had 6 people all over 50%.

Quote Originally Posted by balbomb View Post
    It's remarkable how many people don't want to actually go on record with their predictions here.
    Mine often suck.

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Mine often suck.
    I stopped betting on sports, it seems the more I thought I knew the worse I did. Vegas are rich people because they make this hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk