Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 37 to 48 of 452
  1. #37

    Re: The Lamar disrespect is INSANE.

    They've gotta fill 24 hours of air time on sports networks & until training camp starts & preseason games are weeks, not months, away....they need to rile up fans w/silly opinions. No one believes this nonsense....but they've gotta churn out the content.





  2. #38

    Re: The Lamar disrespect is INSANE.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Do the two halves of that sentence fit together?
    MVP was a bit of a hot potato last year more than any other j can remember.
    Patty M couldnít overcome his awful surrounding cast until the playoffs.
    Purdy dropped a deuce on national TV and what the bed the whole end of the regular season.
    Tyreek got hurt and the Dolphins seemingly played just as well and his 2k yards bids disappeared.

    Itís overly harsh to say Lamar won by default, but it is accurate to suggest he won the war of attrition. He won because the other top candidates fumbled their opportunity.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  3. #39

    Re: The Lamar disrespect is INSANE.

    Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    MVP was a bit of a hot potato last year more than any other j can remember.
    Patty M couldnít overcome his awful surrounding cast until the playoffs.
    Purdy dropped a deuce on national TV and what the bed the whole end of the regular season.
    Tyreek got hurt and the Dolphins seemingly played just as well and his 2k yards bids disappeared.

    Itís overly harsh to say Lamar won by default, but it is accurate to suggest he won the war of attrition. He won because the other top candidates fumbled their opportunity.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its so crazy to hear that Lamar won my default when he made less mistakes and won more games than guys with better Weapons, he aint have Tyreek, Waddle, CMC, Deebo, Aiyuk, Stefon Diggs etc.

    He had Mark Andrews and Ronnie Stanley on a limited basis
    I believe in Devontez Walker





  4. #40

    The Lamar disrespect is INSANE.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Its so crazy to hear that Lamar won my default when he made less mistakes and won more games than guys with better Weapons, he aint have Tyreek, Waddle, CMC, Deebo, Aiyuk, Stefon Diggs etc.

    He had Mark Andrews and Ronnie Stanley on a limited basis
    Go back and read what I said.
    I said it would be overly harsh to suggest he won by defaultÖ

    So, NO, you didnít hear that he won by default.

    Are you going to be 7716 and intentionally mid-remember what I say and chase me around the board for years now?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  5. #41

    Re: The Lamar disrespect is INSANE.

    Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Go back and read what I said.
    I said it would be overly harsh to suggest he won by default…

    So, NO, you didn’t hear that he won by default.

    Are you going to be 7716 and intentionally mid-remember what I say and chase me around the board for years now?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I didnt say you said that you had mentioned the phrase he won by default so im expanding upon your position, relax JB
    I believe in Devontez Walker





  6. #42

    Re: The Lamar disrespect is INSANE.

    I don't think him winning the war of attrition is accurate either. He wasn't in the top 5 MVP candidate until he played lights out against Miami, 49ers and Jaguars. The last two on the road (back to back). All while two of his top players (Andrews and Mitchell) were lost to injury.

    He played his best football against the best teams in the NFL, without key players, at the end of the regular season. That's why he won.
    Last edited by InigoMontoya; 05-01-2024 at 09:40 AM.





  7. #43

    Re: The Lamar disrespect is INSANE.

    Quote Originally Posted by InigoMontoya View Post
    I don't think him winning the war of attrition is accurate either. He wasn't in the top 5 MVP candidate until he played lights out against the Miami, 49ers and Jaguars. The last two on the road (back to back). All while two of his top players (Andrews and Mitchell) were lost to injury.

    He played his best football against the best teams in the NFL, without key players, at the end of the regular season. That's why he won.
    Aha
    But had any of the handful of players that WERE top 5 MVP candidates when he wasnít, then he wouldnít have won.

    ALL of the top candidates at say week 10-12 area lost the MVP just as Lamar won it.

    Your last paragraph is perfect. Lamar didnít win the MvP because he was the best player all season, he won it because he was the only top guy to finish the regular season at his peak: Voters have short memories.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  8. #44

    Re: The Lamar disrespect is INSANE.

    Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Aha
    But had any of the handful of players that WERE top 5 MVP candidates when he wasn’t, then he wouldn’t have won.

    ALL of the top candidates at say week 10-12 area lost the MVP just as Lamar won it.

    Your last paragraph is perfect. Lamar didn’t win the MvP because he was the best player all season, he won it because he was the only top guy to finish the regular season at his peak: Voters have short memories.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think it's more accurate to say that no one in recent memory went on a run like Lamar did to carry his team at the end of the year. All with key injuries around him.

    My last paragraph didn't say or mean what you said it did. MVP voters know who makes the biggest difference for their team. Lamar made the most difference for his team for any player in the NFL last year. That's why he won.





  9. #45

    Re: The Lamar disrespect is INSANE.

    Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Go back and read what I said.
    I said it would be overly harsh to suggest he won by default…

    So, NO, you didn’t hear that he won by default.

    Are you going to be 7716 and intentionally mid-remember what I say and chase me around the board for years now?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Nobody chases you around. You say shit, then you claim you never said it.


    People who call you out are not chasing you around. Maybe if you would just own your shit instead of denying you said it.

    That is literally what ShadeRaven just said. lol





  10. #46
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    18,529
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: The Lamar disrespect is INSANE.

    Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Nobody chases you around. You say shit, then you claim you never said it.


    People who call you out are not chasing you around. Maybe if you would just own your shit instead of denying you said it.

    That is literally what ShadeRaven just said. lol
    You do know by now he has you ignore and that’s why he has responded to your last 200 posts about him.





  11. #47

    Re: The Lamar disrespect is INSANE.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    You do know by now he has you ignore and that’s why he has responded to your last 200 posts about him.
    No way, he thinks about him way too often.
    I believe in Devontez Walker





  12. #48

    Re: The Lamar disrespect is INSANE.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    No way, he thinks about him way too often.
    For some reason he still has posting privileges and gets quoted as if his opinions have any value at all, which they clearly donít.

    Glad the other board troll Baldy seems to have either been banned finally or moved on to a board of a team he actually likes.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site
var infolinks_pid = 3297965; var infolinks_wsid = 0; //ó->