Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 363738

Re: The Lamar disrespect is INSANE.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    In wonder why that is ? Could it be his ability to torch you running with the ball? Nah. Must be his deadly accuracy and super quick release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Because it’s a stupid subjective stat to begin with. There is a reason the team let half the Oline walk. It isn’t because they were fucking top 3 in protecting Lamar as this moronic “stat” someone pulled out their ass.

Anyone with eyes saw the line allowed way too much pressure, too fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensblitzkrieg View Post
    Because it’s a stupid subjective stat to begin with. There is a reason the team let half the Oline walk. It isn’t because they were fucking top 3 in protecting Lamar as this moronic “stat” someone pulled out their ass.

So …stats are subjective but the eye test is 100%?

The concept of “what defines a pressure” is subjective. I can arbitrarily define a pressure as anything and then it will favor certain QBs and lineman over others.

Don’t try to argue with goofy hyperbole, I’ll take that as you don’t have the ability to make intelligent arguments.

Yes, he played RB in peewees so he knows best, like when he said Dobbins was one of the best RB’s in football.

No one else knows ball but RBK….

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensblitzkrieg View Post

I don't think the pressure stat is a bad one, so long as what's considered a pressure is consistent across the board.

However, I think people also recognize that the stat can be misleading. .
    Hypothetically, if the 49ers played the Raiders this Sunday, and the Raiders gave up 20 pressures on the day then you'd call them a bad o-line, right? However of the Ravens traded for that entire o-line the day after the game, started them the following Sunday, and the only gave up 4 pressures, you'd be naive to say they turned it around in a week as opposed to acknowledging that the 9ers had to respect Lamar more than they did Jimmy G.

Pressures may tell the story on the o-line of a QB that stays in the pocket, but it doesn't tell the full story on the o-line of Lamar Jackson, Josh Allen, Jalen Hurts, and other QBs that can make you pay with their legs as well their arms

any stat that uses pressure is objectively subjective because who decides what a pressure is and isnt.

objective stats : yards, completions, TDs

subjective stats : PFF Grades, Pressures, win-rate

Hope this helps.
    I believe in Devontez Walker

Anyone hear how Lamar looked on the second day of OTAs haven’t heard anything?

Quote Originally Posted by one eyed bird View Post
    Anyone hear how Lamar looked on the second day of OTAs haven’t heard anything?
    Based on your post in the Leavry thread about Lamar not being at OTAs ,im assuming you thought he wasnt there but here he is lol.

Try Again.
    I believe in Devontez Walker