Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: "I said thanks but no thanks" to that science teacher

with minnesota you never know. after all, this is the state that elected jesse ventura as governor

Quote Originally Posted by mavhimself View Post
    with minnesota you never know. after all, this is the state that elected jesse ventura as governor
    Oh, I know. Al Franken may be a tool, but Jesse Ventura was just plain fucking nuts!
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

come on dave, he was in "predator" lol.

"Son of a bitch is dug in there like an Alabama tick!"

come on dave, he was in "predator" lol.

"Son of a bitch is dug in there like an Alabama tick!"
    Okay. It is a great movie and he was awesome in it. I liked the guns and how the movie was truly about the impact illegal immigrants are having on our economy. If only we could build a wall or a fence or something. It is a good thing the alien died at the end. If Obama is president, he would probably want the Alien to have rights.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

well, i think he would just want to make sure the alien didn't get the george bush "compassionate conservative" treatment like those guys at gitmo. who knew waterboarding and compassion went hand in hand?

well, i think he would just want to make sure the alien didn't get the george bush "compassionate conservative" treatment like those guys at gitmo. who knew waterboarding and compassion went hand in hand?
    Are you kidding me? It is very compassionate. You need to look at it a slightly different way. It gets hot in Gitmo. What better way to beat the heat than a cool wet rag on the face and some refreshing water in the ol' gullet. I can not think of any. F-ing tree huggers!

lol, ok, that was a good one