Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: UDFA Thread

Re: UDFA Thread

Both NFLTR and Walter say Baltimore's first UDFA is DL Ja'Mion Franklin, Duke.

Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Both NFLTR and Walter say Baltimore's first UDFA is DL Ja'Mion Franklin, Duke.

Anyone?
    Stats are underwhelming but they see something in the guy. Never heard of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Nfltraderumors.co keeps track and already has a thread spun up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks guys.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Beau Brade is a Raven.

Quote Originally Posted by Rap1003 View Post
    Beau Brade is a Raven.
    Yup, just saw it on the Terps board.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Rap1003 View Post
    Beau Brade is a Raven.
    Wow all that crying and Shrubbs had the answer the whole time

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    In the 7th round teams call players they like but think are probable to go undrafted. If they commit to a camp invite, they won't draft the kid and use the pick on someone who stood them up.

They could have a UDFA deal already in place with Brade who probably dreamed all his life about playing for his local team.

LET EDC COOK. Some of y'all are truly so reactionary sometimes.

I guess I overthought "They love Beau Brade" around 165.

But turns out they did want him lol
    "Cause if you ainít pissed off for greatness, that just means youíre okay with being mediocre, and ainít no man in here okay with just basic.Ē
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Wow all that crying and Shrubbs had the answer the whole time
    Good stuff Shrubbs

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    I guess I overthought "They love Beau Brade" around 165.

But turns out they did want him lol

I would love to know how the safety they took who wasnt even combine invite was ranked higher.

I watched Decosta presser on the purdue kid, he said his comp is Haruki Nakamura who they had like 10 years back

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    I would love to know how the safety they took who wasnt even combine invite was ranked higher.

I watched Decosta presser on the purdue kid, he said his comp is Haruki Nakamura who they had like 10 years back
    STs
    "Cause if you ainít pissed off for greatness, that just means youíre okay with being mediocre, and ainít no man in here okay with just basic.Ē
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Georgia defensive lineman Tramel Walthour has verbally agreed to a UDFA deal with the Ravens.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Maybe he wasn't higher. Maybe they called him about coming to camp as a UDFA and he declined, so they drafted him to make sure he showed up. Perhaps Brade said he would come as a UDFA so they didn't draft him and took a chance no one else would. That way they got two late round safeties.