Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 242
  1. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    65,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Welcome to Baltimore Devin Leary QB, UK

    Take a mental break

    I will always believe they wanted Joe Milton but damn you patriots

    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!





  2. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Ravenland, USA
    Posts
    2,839

    Re: Welcome to Baltimore Devin Leary QB, UK

    Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    No he has fucked it up since the RB pick.

    He just took a Center who was almost guaranteed to go undrafted


    Missed out on Brade, Trey Taylor

    Some decent DT and OL players too

    UMD Gottlied Ayedze is still on board very experienced versatile OL player
    Can't disagree with you. The last couple picks have been atrocious.





  3. #15

    Re: Welcome to Baltimore Devin Leary QB, UK

    Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    No he has fucked it up since the RB pick.

    He just took a Center who was almost guaranteed to go undrafted


    Missed out on Brade, Trey Taylor

    Some decent DT and OL players too

    UMD Gottlied Ayedze is still on board very experienced versatile OL player
    you wanted him to take Brade in Rd 5. and he's still there. maybe your grade is off





  4. #16

    Re: Welcome to Baltimore Devin Leary QB, UK

    Man people bitch about 6th rounders. Exhausting.

    If EDC likes the kid sign me up





  5. #17

    Re: Welcome to Baltimore Devin Leary QB, UK

    They would have taken Joe Milton if he was still there

    Leary had negative rushing yards each of the last 2 years, and he is 4 inches shorter than Milton





  6. #18

    Re: Welcome to Baltimore Devin Leary QB, UK

    Quote Originally Posted by LC_Ravens_87 View Post
    you wanted him to take Brade in Rd 5. and he's still there. maybe your grade is off
    Mel Kiper had him ranked 2nd

    Damn near every mock sim site had brade ranked 2nd -4th at latest





  7. #19

    Re: Welcome to Baltimore Devin Leary QB, UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Man people bitch about 6th rounders. Exhausting.

    If EDC likes the kid sign me up
    they're $1 scratchers at this point





  8. #20

    Re: Welcome to Baltimore Devin Leary QB, UK

    Quote Originally Posted by gretzky_scores View Post
    They would have taken Joe Milton if he was still there

    Leary had negative rushing yards each of the last 2 years, and he is 4 inches shorter than Milton
    exactly if they were serious about a back up QB Milton was the guy to get. That I could have understood

    This pick made no sense





  9. #21

    Re: Welcome to Baltimore Devin Leary QB, UK

    Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Mel Kiper had him ranked 2nd

    Damn near every mock sim site had brade ranked 2nd -4th at latest
    so the entire NFL is wrong?





  10. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    61,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Welcome to Baltimore Devin Leary QB, UK

    Quote Originally Posted by gretzky_scores View Post
    They would have taken Joe Milton if he was still there

    Leary had negative rushing yards each of the last 2 years, and he is 4 inches shorter than Milton
    Hes a pocket QB.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.





  11. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Ravenland, USA
    Posts
    2,839

    Re: Welcome to Baltimore Devin Leary QB, UK

    Quote Originally Posted by gretzky_scores View Post
    They would have taken Joe Milton if he was still there

    Leary had negative rushing yards each of the last 2 years, and he is 4 inches shorter than Milton
    I don't understand taking a QB that was bound to be a UDFA when we have other bigger needs. It just seemed like a bonehead move.





  12. #24

    Re: Welcome to Baltimore Devin Leary QB, UK

    Quote Originally Posted by LC_Ravens_87 View Post
    so the entire NFL is wrong?
    You act like it doesnt happen?

    Brock Purdy ring any bells?





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site
var infolinks_pid = 3297965; var infolinks_wsid = 0; //->