Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Welcome to Baltimore, Adisa Isaac, Edge, Penn State

Quote Originally Posted by Rap1003 View Post
    I think it's a decent pick.

Unlike Oweh he actually has some good pass rushing moves but he doesn't look to be special in any facet of his game.

He'll blow up in year 4 and get paid somewhere else.
    Sad, but true.

Quote Originally Posted by rook View Post
    So we're gonna get Paul Kruger'd again!
    Better than getting Oweh'd.

He reminds me a little of Will Anderson. Not as good obviously but a similar player.

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    Better than getting Oweh'd.
    Lmao

Hope you guys are right but the first grade and opinion I found online makes this guy sound like Oweh.

"Team Fit: Baltimore continues to collect athletic bodies who log pressures but not sacks. A flier on Adisa Isaac makes sense, given their need for an edge player, but it solves little unless he starts finishing plays more often.

Grade: C-"

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan55 View Post
    Hope you guys are right but the first grade and opinion I found online makes this guy sound like Oweh.

"Team Fit: Baltimore continues to collect athletic bodies who log pressures but not sacks. A flier on Adisa Isaac makes sense, given their need for an edge player, but it solves little unless he starts finishing plays more often.

Weird, didnít he have like 13 sacks in the past 2 seasons? This guy isnít Oweh.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Weird, didnít he have like 13 sacks in the past 2 seasons? This guy isnít Oweh.
    Yeah thatís a lazy analysis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan55 View Post

Well, here are some different draft grades:

"Pick Grade: Elite. Isaac’s slide ends, as PFF’s 38th-ranked player lands in Baltimore."

"Grade: B+ It's difficult to find pass rushers with premium traits beyond the first two rounds, but the 6-4, 247-pound Isaac boasts the frame and burst to ascend to a starting role."

"Grade: B+ Ravens needed more EDGE help, they get an athletic specimen with some raw skills to work with here. . . Not a finished product yet. Elite closing speed."

"Grade: A-plus Once again, Baltimore comes away with a productive, high-value pick. . . This is value meeting need."

Quote Originally Posted by QuothDaRaven View Post
    Yeah that’s a lazy analysis
    It's right up there with the guy who gave the Ravens a "C" after Day One because they didn't pick an OT.

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    It's right up there with the guy who gave the Ravens a "C" after Day One because they didn't pick an OT.
    Agreed, you do seem way more active than normal though. Hell even more active than the playoff games

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I like Isaac more than the Oweh and Ojabo picks.

Isaac is still a raw player in some regard, but he was productive and impactful in college.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My hot take... Adissa > Oweh coming out. His floor atleast is higher, but hes not the same athlete so his ceiling is probably lower.

Another of my pick 6 choices, i thought hed make sense at either day 2 pick and im very happy to get him at the latter. Smart, quick, leader. He seems to be getting better and better. High motor guy and i think his weaknesses are all correctable especially with our coaching staff. I think considering the value of a 3rd rounder and not being a particularly good EDGE draft... this is as close to a homerun pick as there is.

Great top 3 picks by EDC. Board couldnt have fallen better for them. Still some decent options at WR and RB for our 4th rounders.

The right body type(thicc), is ferocious and way faster in pads and on grass than he looks like he should be. He has a wrecking ball that broke the chain quality.

Pretty much the opposite of no sacks pajama party at the combine ras score champion NOweh.