Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Welcome to Baltimore Nate Wiggins, CB, Clemson.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I actually really like the pick... to get the top CB at 30 is great.

It'd be fun to have multiple picks in the first. But for what we had to work with, I think this maximizes the return-on-draft capital.

Can never have enough #1 shutdown corners.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Maybe the Ravens can do some sort of weird inverse thing where Hamilton is playing up and Wiggins is playing back.
    I am thinking Humphrey has been injured of late and we will likely see a rotation on the outside once Wiggins is up to speed.

When we go dime we might see that, though. Let's hope we are up on teams like the Chiefs where they are forced to throw and we have all of that talent on the field to close the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I am thinking Humphrey has been injured of late and we will likely see a rotation on the outside once Wiggins is up to speed.

When we go dime we might see that, though. Let's hope we are up on teams like the Chiefs where they are forced to throw and we have all of that talent on the field to close the game.
    I've said this multiple times; I just want to fast forward through the whole season and get to the playoffs with a healthy team to see if the Ravens don't choke to the Chiefs again. Everything else feels like avoiding pot holes.

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post

It'd be fun to have multiple picks in the first. But for what we had to work with, I think this maximizes the return-on-draft capital.

Can never have enough #1 shutdown corners.
    I just watched the Chiefs run through the playoffs with a balanced, yet underwhelming offense and a suffocating defense led by 2 amazing CB's (Snead and McDuffie).

If we can get the OL right, and maybe get a WR and a solid edge guy I think we could do the exact same thing next postseason with Derrick Henry, LJ, Andrew's, Flowers, Likely and a suffocating defense

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Home-grown talent at a premium position. Blossoms into a great player.

I think Stephens is a must-keep. Almost as much as Madubuike.
    We got the player we wanted all along; he plays like a Raven, the team got better today; we're going to be the best we can be ;blah,blah blah. Is he Tavon Young redux and will he be part of a SB defense. We'll see. Hype doesn't win the Lombardi.

Getting defense ainít helping against mahomes but hey more harbaugh/lamar blame game when the playoffs get

Quote Originally Posted by Nobellythrower View Post
    Getting defense ainít helping against mahomes but hey more harbaugh/lamar blame game when the playoffs get
    Should they have reached for the 17th tackle prospect for 15th WR? I swear some of yall just donít know football .

Getting defense ain’t helping against mahomes but hey more harbaugh/lamar blame game when the playoffs get
    The defense did their job in the playoff game. Held KC to 17 points, and 3 points through nearly the last three quarters.

So, yeah, the offense shat the bed.

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    The defense did their job in the playoff game. Held KC to 17 points, and 3 points through nearly the last three
    So why would you focus on defense if it was obviously the offense 😂 this fan base , the harbaugh/lamar blame game is getting tiresome

the Ravens really hit the jackpot with Nate Wiggins

So why would you focus on defense if it was obviously the offense 😂 this fan base , the harbaugh/lamar blame game is getting tiresome
    I guess you didnít see that the Chiefs just added Worthy and Hollywood.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    I doubt he will be playing there with Geno gone.
    What? You donít want Hamilton to play the slot where he has a matchup advantage against most players?