Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Welcome to Baltimore Nate Wiggins, CB, Clemson.

Love the speed and coverage skills. And I probably am not as hung up on a corner that isnt a big tackler as some fans are. Some of the best cornerbacks in the history of the NFL were terrible run defenders, including Primetime.

My concern is size/body structure. Hes narrow. However, he has long arms and is just under 62. Lamar was narrow when he came into the league and he jumped up to around 230lbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

What Wiggins does well, he does really really well, and it is the most important part of playing CB: covering WRs.

Whether the Ravens can keep him from being a matador out there, we'll see. If they get him to "Play Like A Raven", this can be an excellent pick.

Wiggins will be matched up a lot against Hollywood Brown and Xavier Worthy. Obviously it will be a vital match up if the two teams meet again in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I'm with you, and they said he's already up to 182 lbs. I don't know how much more weight his frame can handle, hopefully up to 190 without losing his blazing speed. Even though CB was a "need", I don't feel EDC reached for Wiggins. He has "1st round draft pick" written all over him.

There are still Olinemen to be had in the 2nd and 3rd rounds... Bc
    Had been so long since we took a first round corner that we were definitely due

Well, assuming health is good, there's no reason we shouldn't have the top secondary in the league this year

5. Re: Welcome to Baltimore Nate Wiggins, CB, Clemson.

https://twitter.com/moneymarlo44/sta...082540868?s=19

The Goat has spoken!

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by purple_city39 View Post
    Well, assuming health is good, there's no reason we shouldn't have the top secondary in the league this year
    The only question is who starts in the slot, Humphrey or Wiggins. My guess is Big Slot goes to Humphrey, Small Slot goes to Wiggins.

Maulet gets to be the dime back again which is good news.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    What Wiggins does well, he does really really well, and it is the most important part of playing CB: covering WRs.

Whether the Ravens can keep him from being a matador out there, we'll see. If they get him to "Play Like A Raven", this can be an excellent pick.

Wiggins will be matched up a lot against Hollywood Brown and Xavier Worthy. Obviously it will be a vital match up if the two teams meet again in the playoffs.
    And Tyreek Hill and Jaylen Waddle.

And Tank Dell.

And Garrett Wilson.

And Malik Nabers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    The only question is who starts in the slot, Humphrey or Wiggins

Maulet gets to be the dime back again which is good news.
    Humphrey

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    PROUD DISABLED VETERAN DESPITE RSR HATRED

It get's pretty scary once you consider Stephens is probably gone after this year and Humphrey has had trouble staying on the field. Nobody wants to re-live the years where we'd sign a guy off the street and expect him to cover Antonio Brown that weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by G54377 View Post
    It get's pretty scary once you consider Stephens is probably gone after this year and Humphrey has had trouble staying on the field. Nobody wants to re-live the years where we'd sign a guy off the street and expect him to cover Antonio Brown that weekend.
    I think Stephens is brought back and Humph is on the way out

My issue is where does he belong and start? Does not look like he is that quick twitch athlete that can keep up with slot receivers.

With Marlon constantly injured and losing a step, hes always been the one we moved around to deal with slot type guys.

Wiggins seems like a strictly outside CB which forces Marlon back into that spot with some others on the team.

Always love to have backup CBs but felt like we have some very glaring positions that needed more immediate players.

Not ecstatic but fine with the player. Not sure about positional need.

Quote Originally Posted by 757RavensFan View Post
    https://twitter.com/moneymarlo44/sta...082540868?s=19

The Goat has spoken!

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk
    Thats all i needed to see to love this pick