Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Your first amendment rights are being stripped before your very eyes

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    The outside agitator trope is old and played out. It was originally used during civil rights that black people weren't actually unhappy just being paid and encourageed by White nothern liberals. If you discredit the motive you dont actually have to listen to why people are protesting and whats going on.

Anyways, The House just overwhelmingly passed HR 6090, which expands the definition of antisemitism to include criticism of Israel. In no way is criticizing the actions of a government antisemitic.
    Why hasn't Hamas taken Israel's cease fire offer, which, according to Winking Blinking and Nod is "very generous?" Hams hasn't killed enough Jews to satisfy their appetite?

Your first amendment rights are being stripped before your very eyes

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Why hasn't Hamas taken Israel's cease fire offer, which, according to Winking Blinking and Nod is "very generous?" Hams hasn't killed enough Jews to satisfy their appetite?
    Why aren’t other Palestinians outing Hamas and helping the Israelis kill them? Or turn over the hostages?

It’s almost like they want them all eradicated as well. I winder if that is why Libya Jordan and Egypt want nothing to do with refugees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Why aren’t other Palestinians outing Hamas and helping the Israelis kill them? Or turn over the hostages?

It’s almost like they want them all eradicated as well. I winder if that is why Libya Jordan and Egypt want nothing to do with refugees.

Biden was recently talking about bringing some to this country. Maybe Shade can host a couple of them.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Biden was recently talking about bringing some to this country. Maybe Shade can host a couple of them.
    He’s probably safe, I doubt he is Jewish.
    Not sure his mom will let them junk in the basement with him though.

Lmao you guys are insane. I CHEERED?! Can you please find me cheering or saying I want harm done to anybody? You guys just make up stuff and lie because you're stuck in propaganda.

Anyways if you wanna know why we're losing 1A rights it's this,

Israeli Minister of Economy and Industry, Nir Barkat: "American public opinion is an existential threat to Israel."

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    You've admitted to sending money to Hamas in this very thread. Even other leftists have pointed out that you support the rape and murder of children.

There is no difference between you and the Nazi soldiers who tortured innocent Jews during WWII.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

UCLA might look like Tianamen Square soon
    PROUD DISABLED VETERAN DESPITE RSR HATRED

Blog Entries

The outside agitator trope is old and played out. It was originally used during civil rights that black people weren't actually unhappy just being paid and encourageed by White nothern liberals. If you discredit the motive you dont actually have to listen to why people are protesting and whats going on.

Anyways, The House just overwhelmingly passed HR 6090, which expands the definition of antisemitism to include criticism of Israel. In no way is criticizing the actions of a government antisemitic.
    Yes, i dont have to listen to the pro pal protestors because they are supporting terrorists whose ultimate goal is the complete destruction of Israel and death of all jews. They discredit’ themselves. Their cause is vile.
    Again you are pushing your mischaracterization of antisemitism awareness act, which simplies says they will ise the IHRA definition of antisemitism when investigating/enforcing title vi of the civil rights act.
    Last edited by blah3; 05-02-2024 at 08:05 AM.

Are they installing a gas chamber there yet? One to match the one in your basement? Are you offering free visits for any local Jews yet?

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Y'all are defending The KKK and America First Nazis but take issue with anti war anti genocide protests.

MLK was shot in the head, JFK was shot in the head. Somebody will be next .

They're already using chemical warfare on the peaceful protestors. It will be escalating because the Police have shown they won't take action against violent anti protestors.

Supposedly, Jesus called for peace and love and was lynched. Nothings changed

Who shot MLK and JFK?

Nobody here is defending these hate groups except that they have the right to protest. They don't have the right to block traffic, trespass, destroy private property, or stop others from getting to their classes or jobs.

You can't seem to put these ideas together.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Are they installing a gas chamber there yet? One to match the one in your basement? Are you offering free visits for any local Jews yet?

Well, the tanks will be rolling in any time. Oh, wait, they just got cleared out and the police didn't even use teargas.

Once they arrest all the protestors, ban Tik Tok and make it illegal to say "Israel bad" it should be smooth sailing from there.

Never seen police so amped up to break up Nazis or the KKK just fascinating to me

PROUD DISABLED VETERAN DESPITE RSR HATRED

Once they arrest all the protestors, ban Tik Tok and make it illegal to say "Israel bad" it should be smooth sailing from there.

Never seen police so amped up to break up Nazis or the KKK just fascinating to me

World war 2 was literally started to break up the Nazi’s….

These ARE the modern Nazis and KKk….