Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Your first amendment rights are being stripped before your very eyes

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    i made allusion to the past because we've accepted that they were all right at the time but calling for the end of hostilities after months of endless death to innocent women and children and famine is not seen as popular.'

Interesting that you mention WW2 because The America First Committee (AFC) was an American isolationist pressure group against the United States' entry into World War II. There was a lot of United States Facist trying isolate and not get involved.

There was a 1939 Nazi rally at Madison Square Garden. Nazis were quite popular here. You wouldnt know because its been deleted from the history books though.

On the evening of Feb. 20, 1939, the marquee of New York's Madison Square Garden was lit up with the evening's main event: a "Pro American Rally." The organizers had chosen the date in celebration of George Washington's birthday and had procured a 30-foot-tall banner of America's first president for the stage. More than 20,000 men and women streamed inside and took their seats. The view they had was stunning: Washington was hung between American flags — and swastikas.

Interesting how these guys werent violently suppressed though.
    I guess you just found out about this and were dying to make one of your famous tortured bad analogies using it.

What does that have to do with the current violent mob occupation of the public spaces of our institutions of higher education?

You do realize WWII did not even start until September of 1939 right? Lol, you are perfect example of "a little information" being a bad thing.

You are such a drama queen. Even your avatar screams drama queen.

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    So let’s pretend for a second.
    A new political party comes on the scene. Their platform is to systematically remove black people from the US by hunting them. They get elected and they enlist law enforcement and military to begin the hunt. The people of the Us allows them to hide amongst them and actively provide them cover for decades while they carry out their task.

Finally, the African American’s strike back.

Students protest the fact that other nations stand by and allow them to strike back.

Are they still in the right? The African Americans declare Johns Jopkins a safe zone, so their hunters simply hide out there under extensive captors by their willing civilian supporters. So, in a sorrowful move the AA’s attempt to quell the genocide and bomb the hospital, despite being considered a safe zone.

You are supporting the hunters, and decrying the “tribe” that is simply protecting themselves from generations of being systematically hunted by a nation that wants their entire race wiped off the earth.

Do you seriously not understand that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    jonboy the man refuses to answer what "From the river to the sea. Palestine must be free" means. There's good reason for that since that shatters his whole narrative. I've also told him the KKK secures permits for their marches but swooosh right over his head.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    jonboy the man refuses to answer what "From the river to the sea. Palestine must be free" means. There's good reason for that since that shatters his whole narrative. I've also told him the KKK secures permits for their marches but swooosh right over his head.
    These peaceful protests occupying buildings like it’s Jan 6th….

Y'all are defending The KKK and America First Nazis but take issue with anti war anti genocide protests.

MLK was shot in the head, JFK was shot in the head. Somebody will be next .

They're already using chemical warfare on the peaceful protestors. It will be escalating because the Police have shown they won't take action against violent anti protestors.

Supposedly, Jesus called for peace and love and was lynched. Nothings changed

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    I believe in Devontez Walker

Y'all are defending The KKK and America First Nazis but take issue with anti war anti genocide protests.

They're already using chemical warfare on the peaceful protestors. It will be escalating because the Police have shown they won't take action against violent anti protestors.

You have this all completely backwards.
    YOU are the one defending the hardcore racist, terrorist, anti-Semitic barbarians…. And decrying the world’s longest tortured race of people on Earth’s ability to defend themselves.

You are defending the modern equivalent of the Nazi’s, the KkK and the Mongols all rolled up j to one. Hamas is quite possibly the most evil group of people on Earth. Did you defend Al Quaeda after the World Trade Center?

These college protestors are breaking the exact same actual laws that the Jan 6th protesters did, except they are doing it in support of pure evil.

Blog Entries

Those "chemical warfare" you are talking about was allegedly Farts in a Can spray. You can buy it at Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Those "chemical warfare" you are talking about was allegedly Farts in a Can spray. You can buy it at Amazon.
    So because you can buy it off of amazon its not assault to spray people randomly with foreign substances? lol

White Supremacist Proud boys are busy attacking college students unharassed. State sanctioned thugs , brown shirts , secret police. Times are getting dark.

Your first amendment rights are being stripped before your very eyes

So because you can buy it off of amazon its not assault to spray people randomly with foreign substances? lol

White Supremacist Proud boys are busy attacking college students unharassed. State sanctioned thugs , brown shirts , secret police. Times are getting dark.
    Sure they are, if you break the law, support terrorism and proudly march around on private property with wildly anti-Semitic beliefs

The outside agitator trope is old and played out. It was originally used during civil rights that black people weren't actually unhappy just being paid and encourageed by White nothern liberals. If you discredit the motive you dont actually have to listen to why people are protesting and whats going on.

Anyways, The House just overwhelmingly passed HR 6090, which expands the definition of antisemitism to include criticism of Israel. In no way is criticizing the actions of a government antisemitic.

The outside agitator trope is old and played out. It was originally used during civil rights that black people weren't actually unhappy just being paid and encourageed by White nothern liberals. If you discredit the motive you dont actually have to listen to why people are protesting and whats going on.

Anyways, The House just overwhelmingly passed HR 6090, which expands the definition of antisemitism to include criticism of Israel. In no way is criticizing the actions of a government antisemitic.
    100% it is!!!!

Speaking of brown shirts, you don’t have a problem with the FBI acting as the Gestapo for the DNC? This is the epitome of a county heading to ruin.

Blog Entries

Fart in a can is hardly a chemical weapon, but you bite on a bare hook constantly. Fart in a can is for practical jokes, which you are.