Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Your first amendment rights are being stripped before your very eyes

Why is this issue is such a Marxist douchebag agitator honeypot.
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    im quite active and do donate to good causes. Fortunately for me military combat days are over and I have earned my comfort of my home and keyboard. It hasnt made me cold and heartless.

If you support Israel does that mean you have to go join the IDF invasion? (Which is something actually happening and you can do today not a werido gotcha hypothetical)
    Did you put a sign in your yard?
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Did you put a sign in your yard?
    How much has he donated to Hamas to kill those Jews?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Moe the Crow View Post
    Why is this issue is such a Marxist douchebag agitator honeypot.
    Because it’s been socially acceptable to hate Jews for 3k years and nothing has changed, so much so, that it is now cool to promote terrorists.

I have contributed to palestianen aid, food, water, internet access, and medical supplies. Ukraine too. I will continue to do so, even if this current government intends to label me a terrorist and harass me.

https://twitter.com/Esqueer_/status/1785637622582309038

am Israeli lynch mob ran wild at UCLA. NYPD watched as zionists assaulted students, launched fireworks into the encampment, and sprayed mace on students. Including an old woman.

If you aren't on the "right side" of the government you will be violently supressed

https://twitter.com/rafaelshimunov/s...761306845?s=19

Proud boy vigilantes are now attacking students with government supervision
    PROUD DISABLED VETERAN DESPITE RSR HATRED

How soon until someone writes the new song “proud to be an anti-Semite” to the lee greenwood song and it goes #1?

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    How soon until someone writes the new song “proud to be an anti-Semite” to the lee greenwood song and it goes #1?

More McCarthyism , cancel culture and Wokeness.

I can't imagine being so morally depraved that you struggle to figure out who's right in this situation. Like wow I wonder if it's the peaceful college kids protesting the murder of 30,000+ civilians or if it's the government thugs and warmongers cracking down on them

https://twitter.com/PplsCityCouncil/...62330140717106

https://twitter.com/mel_buer/status/1785560079368130702
    Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

More McCarthyism , cancel culture and Wokeness.

I can't imagine being so morally depraved that you struggle to figure out who's right in this situation. Like wow I wonder if it's the peaceful college kids protesting the murder of 30,000+ civilians or if it's the government thugs and warmongers cracking down on them

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    In the Israel - Palestine conflict it is 100% Israel.

Supporting Palestine is supporting terrorism and genocide, not vice versa. The phrase “Zionism” or “Zionist used derisively as you do is harshly anti-Semitic.

There is NO DOUBT AT ALL which the “right” side of this conflict is.

Every Anti-war protest since WW2 has been violently suppressed and they've been right every time.

Iraq war protesters were called this and that. Same with Vietnam war protesters were communists and marxists. The fact that people don't see this is exactly what's happening now is astonishing. Agree with war and death or you are <Insert hot phrase> and now its time for violent suppression.

Why is that the cops are never attacking KKK rallies and Nazi rallys this hard?
    Last edited by ShadeRaven; 05-01-2024 at 10:49 AM.

Every Anti-war protest since WW2 has been violently suppressed and they've been right every time.

Iraq war protesters were called this and that. Same with Vietnam war protesters were communists and marxists. The fact that people don't see this is exactly what's happening now is astonishing. Agree with war and death or you are <Insert hot phrase> and now its time for violent suppression.

Why is that the cops are never attacking KKK rallies and Nazi rallys this hard?
    The fact that you can’t actually defend the current protests based on merit and simply have to appeal to the past examples shows what they are.

Pro-Palestine is pro-Hamas, fiercely anti-Semitic, pro terrorism. These are some of the most terrible people on Earth. This I extremely similar to being anti- WW2 l, because the Nazi’s are good people and we shouldn’t be at war with them.

Except.,, We aren’t even AT WAR….

i made allusion to the past because we've accepted that they were all right at the time but calling for the end of hostilities after months of endless death to innocent women and children and famine is not seen as popular.'

Interesting that you mention WW2 because The America First Committee (AFC) was an American isolationist pressure group against the United States' entry into World War II. There was a lot of United States Facist trying isolate and not get involved.

There was a 1939 Nazi rally at Madison Square Garden. Nazis were quite popular here. You wouldnt know because its been deleted from the history books though.

On the evening of Feb. 20, 1939, the marquee of New York's Madison Square Garden was lit up with the evening's main event: a "Pro American Rally." The organizers had chosen the date in celebration of George Washington's birthday and had procured a 30-foot-tall banner of America's first president for the stage. More than 20,000 men and women streamed inside and took their seats. The view they had was stunning: Washington was hung between American flags — and swastikas.

Interesting how these guys werent violently suppressed though.

i made allusion to the past because we've accepted that they were all right at the time but calling for the end of hostilities after months of endless death to innocent women and children and famine is not seen as popular.'

Interesting that you mention WW2 because The America First Committee (AFC) was an American isolationist pressure group against the United States' entry into World War II. There was a lot of United States Facist trying isolate and not get involved.

There was a 1939 Nazi rally at Madison Square Garden. Nazis were quite popular here. You wouldnt know because its been deleted from the history books though.

On the evening of Feb. 20, 1939, the marquee of New York's Madison Square Garden was lit up with the evening's main event: a "Pro American Rally." The organizers had chosen the date in celebration of George Washington's birthday and had procured a 30-foot-tall banner of America's first president for the stage. More than 20,000 men and women streamed inside and took their seats. The view they had was stunning: Washington was hung between American flags — and swastikas.

Interesting how these guys werent violently suppressed though.
    So let’s pretend for a second.
    A new political party comes on the scene. Their platform is to systematically remove black people from the US by hunting them. They get elected and they enlist law enforcement and military to begin the hunt. The people of the Us allows them to hide amongst them and actively provide them cover for decades while they carry out their task.

Finally, the African American’s strike back.

Students protest the fact that other nations stand by and allow them to strike back.

Are they still in the right? The African Americans declare Johns Jopkins a safe zone, so their hunters simply hide out there under extensive captors by their willing civilian supporters. So, in a sorrowful move the AA’s attempt to quell the genocide and bomb the hospital, despite being considered a safe zone.

You are supporting the hunters, and decrying the “tribe” that is simply protecting themselves from generations of being systematically hunted by a nation that wants their entire race wiped off the earth.

Do you seriously not understand that?