Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Trials

Blog Entries

Re: Trump Trials

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Qualified immunity has protected law enforcement officers and other government officials from being held accountable when they violate people’s constitutional rights for decades. The doctrine of qualified immunity allows state and local officials to avoid personal consequences related to their professional interactions unless they violate “clearly established law” and has been repeatedly used by police officers to escape accountability and civil liability for engaging in violent and abusive acts against the public.

Want accountability for Babbit? Too bad IMMUNITY.
    Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    Well i guess you could get rid of qualified immunity, of course then you would hardly have any police. Some might find that a good thing, but we are seeing the ramifications of blaming the police and society for the actions of criminals (who are the victims of an occupying and racist society)

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Well i guess you could get rid of qualified immunity, of course then you would hardly have any police. Some might find that a good thing, but we are seeing the ramifications of blaming the police and society for the actions of criminals (who are the victims of an occupying and racist society)
    Ashli Babbit was a criminal and y'all don't blame her for her death.

Maybe not all suspected criminals deserve to be executed on spot by police lol but in America we've just accepted that reality.

I believe in Devontez Walker

Blog Entries

Ashli Babbit was a criminal and y'all don't blame her for her death.

Maybe not all suspected criminals deserve to be executed on spot by police lol but in America we've just accepted that reality.

Again complete misrepresentation. If you have to make such major misrepresentation ls to try and make your point, you should reconsider your point as it is probably invalid

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Again complete misrepresentation. If you have to make such major misrepresentation ls to try and make your point, you should reconsider your point as it is probably invalid
    Ashli Babbit died at the hands of a police officer who is immune from recourse, she died without a charge, or trial just headshot bullet brain splatter.

That's modern policing. Shoot first immune later.

Blog Entries

Ashli Babbit died at the hands of a police officer who is immune from recourse, she died without a charge, or trial just headshot bullet brain splatter.

That's modern policing. Shoot first immune later.

Again you are trying to paint a picture that it is common for someone to die at the hand of police. Not true.
    Now specifically on Babbitt, there was an opportunity for recourse, but it was rejected because, well babbitt is considered a conservative loon.
    But hey, lets play shade fantasy land speculation game. With no civil immunity of police officers, there wouldn't have been enough at the capitol to stop the lynching of VP Pence. Good thing we have civil immunity;)

The national guard should have been called on the insurrection and attempted coup of the United States government.

The average military grunt has far more discipline, Rules of engagement and respect for human life than your average cop.

So you back the blue for blasting Ashley babbits face cause it seems like you don't.

Blog Entries

The national guard should have been called on the insurrection and attempted coup of the United States government.

The average military grunt has far more discipline, Rules of engagement and respect for human life than your average cop.

So you back the blue for blasting Ashley babbits face cause it seems like you don't.

Im arguing qualified immunity is an overall good thing. Because without it, there would be hardly any police force. You may think that is good, but its not. Quality of life is in decline because we have gone soft on crime by painting law enforcement as the problem and criminals as the ‘real victims’ of society

Attempted coup?
    Completely ridiculous….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Attempted coup?
    Completely ridiculous….

What do you call a bunch of people attempting to change the results of an election through force and violent?

What do you call a bunch of people attempting to change the results of an election through force and violent?

By drunkenly stumbling into an unlocked and open government building unarmed to take selfies?

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Attempted coup?
    Completely ridiculous….

The attempted coup was operation Crossfire Hurricane.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    The attempted coup was operation Crossfire Hurricane.
    The successful coup was the intentional release of the COVID-19 virus.