Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 37 to 48 of 793

Thread: Trump Trials

  1. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    9,492
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Trump Trials

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    attempted sorry but thankfully The brave police officers saved him from violent thugs, and bloodthirsty psychos like Ashli Babbit.
    Making stuff up
    Part III





  2. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    9,492
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Trump Trials

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Look at all the people that associate and went into buisness with Trump and look were they are and tell me why yall want to be next.

    Micheal Flynn
    Alex Jones
    Tucker Carlson
    Mike Pence
    Mike Pompeo
    Roger Stone
    Peter Naravo
    Steve Bannon
    Fox News
    Michael Cohen
    Allen Weisselberg
    Elliott Broidy
    Paul Manafort
    Rick Gates
    Rudy Giuliani
    Mark Meadows
    John Eastman
    Jeffrey Clark -
    Sidney Powell


    All the above faced serious legal trouble, lawsuits, jail time or in Pence's case lynching and losing his political career basically etc. because of Trump and theres more.
    It’s funny, yet sad, that you completely miss the actual problem with this list (though im not sure all those name belong together) The scary issue is, and people have been telling you this, is that it represents weaponization of the jsutice dept. The govt is being used to go after anyone associated with Trump. This is the banana republic stuff that is occurring right before your eyes. Its a shame that whatever is animating you skews your perception





  3. #39

    Re: Trump Trials

    "Its weaponization of the justice system" - The MOB when the RICO act was created.
    I believe in Devontez Walker





  4. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    9,492
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Trump Trials

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    "Its weaponization of the justice system" - The MOB when the RICO act was created.
    Ah more invalid comparisons





  5. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    14,029

    Re: Trump Trials

    Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    If it was a bunch of liberals doing the same thing then fuck them too. Arrest and prosecute. Actions have consequences. They were dumb fools to listen to Trump.
    You don't even know what happened. Trump said to be peaceful, AND HE DIDN'T DIRECT ANYONE TO ENTER THE CAPITAL! That was Ray Epps, who we still know nothing about.

    They walked into a government office building that is open to the public. They were not stopped in almost all cases. They had no weapons.





  6. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    14,029

    Re: Trump Trials

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Look at all the people that associate and went into buisness with Trump and look were they are and tell me why yall want to be next.

    Micheal Flynn
    Alex Jones
    Tucker Carlson
    Mike Pence
    Mike Pompeo
    Roger Stone
    Peter Naravo
    Steve Bannon
    Fox News
    Michael Cohen
    Allen Weisselberg
    Elliott Broidy
    Paul Manafort
    Rick Gates
    Rudy Giuliani
    Mark Meadows
    John Eastman
    Jeffrey Clark -
    Sidney Powell


    All the above faced serious legal trouble, lawsuits, jail time or in Pence's case lynching and losing his political career basically etc. because of Trump and theres more.

    Yet, many still support Trump. The Democrats abusing the judicial system for their political purposes isn't something you should brag about. It should horrify any freedom loving American.





  7. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    14,029

    Re: Trump Trials

    Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    How did they attempt it if they didn’t even have a rope:..

    Stop making things up, it doesn’t help your argument.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He made a small, unarmed woman into a thug. Obviously his thinking is completely dysfunctional.





  8. #44

    Re: Trump Trials

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Forgive me, Art, I replied to the wrong post. That is for 2bynight. - Corrected.
    No worries......
    Always buying Antique and vintage items......





  9. #45

    Re: Trump Trials

    Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I'm pretty sure if you go back and dig up the Breonna Taylor thread you will see fairly bipartisan sentiments being expressed on her behalf condemning the police tactics as excessive and ill advised.

    Yet you think a petite unarmed woman, former vet, some how deserved to be shot in the neck by some Barney Fife that was behind a door surrounded by other men with guns. Same guy left his loaded piece in a bathroom at the capital after taking a piss.

    What's wrong with you?
    Can we say those same things about Freddie Grey, George Floyd? Shade and 2by are just trolling. Two black guys laughing thinking they are messing with some dumb white boys.........while going to their $52,000 a yr jobs at the Social Security building in Woodlawn.........These two are the quintessential Baltimore black person, always looking for racism and thinking the entire world is full of racist white people. We all meet on Tuesdays while wearing red MAGA hats and try to figure out how we can screw the black community. Babbit was on the shoulders of her ( I am going to guess) boyfriend when she was shot. How in the world was she a threat? She was unarmed, and CLEARLY not a threat to harm anyone. You ask me that cop had a itchy trigger finger and wanted to shoot someone.

    These two don't have any intention on having intelligent conversations or debate in good faith. Instead of trying to make good points they use ad hominem. A true left tactic, so boring......

    Not sure why you guys entertain anything they say.
    Always buying Antique and vintage items......





  10. #46

    Re: Trump Trials

    Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    Can we say those same things about Freddie Grey, George Floyd? Shade and 2by are just trolling. Two black guys laughing thinking they are messing with some dumb white boys.........while going to their $52,000 a yr jobs at the Social Security building in Woodlawn.........These two are the quintessential Baltimore black person, always looking for racism and thinking the entire world is full of racist white people. We all meet on Tuesdays while wearing
    I'm white, idk why y'all keep trying to make me black lol

    but it does sound like you have some animosity towards black people wassup with that. I genuinely hope you aren't projecting all on that onto every black person that they're against you or something. That's a problematic world view. I don't judge people off their skin color

    But to answer your question, you just named a bunch of dead people killed by police. Because that is how the U.S operates. Police kill you whenever they feel like it's Necessary. Some people have tried to say it shouldn't be like that but they received pushback from the blue backers and blue lives matter crowd.Ashli Babbit made a cop feel unsafe so she died. That's how U.S policing works

    Some tried to point out that qualified immunity makes us less safe but that was called demonic communism or something

    Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ShadeRaven; 04-24-2024 at 06:25 AM.
    I believe in Devontez Walker





  11. #47

    Re: Trump Trials

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    I'm white, idk why y'all keep trying to make me black lol

    but it does sound like you have some animosity towards black people wassup with that. I genuinely hope you aren't projecting all on that onto every black person that they're against you or something. That's a problematic world view. I don't judge people off their skin color

    But to answer your question, you just named a bunch of dead people killed by police. Because that is how the U.S operates. Police kill you whenever they feel like it's Necessary. Some people have tried to say it shouldn't be like that but they received pushback from the blue backers and blue lives matter crowd.Ashli Babbit made a cop feel unsafe so she died. That's how U.S policing works

    Some tried to point out that qualified immunity makes us less safe but that was called demonic communism or something

    Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    Just to clarify, qualified immunity only applies to civil litigation for public figures and police etc. it is not immunity from criminal prosecution or misconduct and never has been. The is often times confused so just wanted to put it out there


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  12. #48

    Re: Trump Trials

    Qualified immunity has protected law enforcement officers and other government officials from being held accountable when they violate people’s constitutional rights for decades. The doctrine of qualified immunity allows state and local officials to avoid personal consequences related to their professional interactions unless they violate “clearly established law” and has been repeatedly used by police officers to escape accountability and civil liability for engaging in violent and abusive acts against the public.


    Want accountability for Babbit? Too bad IMMUNITY.
    Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    I believe in Devontez Walker





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site
var infolinks_pid = 3297965; var infolinks_wsid = 0; //—->