Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 798

Thread: Trump Trials

  1. #13

    Re: Trump Trials

    Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    A lot closer than the Floyd RIOTS being “mostly peaceful protests” that is for sure. What was there a dozen cops because the requested national guard were waved off as unnecessary for the express purpose of allowing the “I insurrection” to happen?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was specifically addressing your commentary about Jan 6th environment. However, if you have seen prior posts of mine, you know that I believe any protest that gets out of control where people set fires, rob stores, deface property, block traffic on highways, etc...they should all be thrown into jail whether they are conservative or liberal. Politics is moot at that point if they break the law.





  2. #14

    Re: Trump Trials

    Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    I was specifically addressing your commentary about Jan 6th environment. However, if you have seen prior posts of mine, you know that I believe any protest that gets out of control where people set fires, rob stores, deface property, block traffic on highways, etc...they should all be thrown into jail whether they are conservative or liberal. Politics is moot at that point if they break the law.
    If the politicians are literally bailing out the FAR WORSE protesters and the prosecuting the FAR MORE MILD protesters than it is NOTHING but political grandstanding and should be treated as such. The Floyd protests were 100 times as bad, if not worse.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  3. #15

    Re: Trump Trials

    Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    You make it sound like people just walked in like it was an open house...we both know that was NOT the case. People broke windows and climbed though the broken glass to get in. How is that just walking into an open an unlocked building? At 1:10 pm a Capitol police officer called for backup saying they are throwing metal poles at us. How is that peaceful? At 1:45 pm RIOTERS surged past police protecting the west entrance to get it. How is that just drunk people walking into a building? I saw the video. These people surged past police - they did not just WALK in. Anyone with eyes can see that. Rioters called for Pence to be hung. That is mob mentality. If he was there and they had a lynching rope he would have been strung up. At 2:41 pm in a hallway outside the House chamber, a group attempts to force its way through a set of locked doors. The glass window panes on the doors are shattered. A rioter uses a baton to smash through as the crowd around him chants "break it down, break it down".

    I can go on and on with the timeline and events. Does your description of just a bunch of drunk people walking into an open building taking selfies really fit what happened? Just no....
    Nor what is it any armed insurrection, there is also video of the guards showing intruders around the capitol.......like a guided tour. I also noticed you never mentioned the absolute evidence that the FBI had agents there inciting the crowd......."bad actors". I won't dispute that anyone who entered the capitol should be prosecuted. But what has taken place in that prosecution is also scandalous. There are people who are serving 7 years. That's not justice. Many people have done much less time for way more serious crimes.

    Also, no one including Trump has been charged with "insurrection" but yet that's what it's referred to on the MSM. As much as I wouldn't call it an armed insurrection I would say it was allowed to happen. It wasn't a planned attack, 99% of the people had no idea what they were going to do once they were in the capitol. Most just looked at each other and said........"now what?"

    Lastly, since you have such a strong opinion of this event Jimmy........tell us what you think would happen if it was a real event where people were armed? If there truly were bad actors that wanted to make a political statement and take over the capitol? Maybe set off an explosive device? Although you're correct about a half dozen guards put up a half hearted fight......why wasn't the capitol properly protected? It's the capitol........right? "called for backup"? LOL.........the capitol police don't have enough to protect the capitol on the premises? Someone has to make a phone call? "Come on man".......LOL There were protest planned that day and there isn't proper staffing protecting the capitol? When congress was in town? Seriously? That doesn't sound fishy to you?


    Also, Jimmy Boy......you must not got the memo, we don't discuss in depth topics like this around here. What I have been told it's a "short platform" type forum. No deep thinking allowed. Geeeeeez you think I have time to read all of that you posted? I have more important things to do like catching up on what's going on in the WWE........
    Always buying Antique and vintage items......





  4. #16

    Re: Trump Trials

    Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    You make it sound like people just walked in like it was an open house...we both know that was NOT the case. People broke windows and climbed though the broken glass to get in. How is that just walking into an open an unlocked building? At 1:10 pm a Capitol police officer called for backup saying they are throwing metal poles at us. How is that peaceful? At 1:45 pm RIOTERS surged past police protecting the west entrance to get it. How is that just drunk people walking into a building? I saw the video. These people surged past police - they did not just WALK in. Anyone with eyes can see that. Rioters called for Pence to be hung. That is mob mentality. If he was there and they had a lynching rope he would have been strung up. At 2:41 pm in a hallway outside the House chamber, a group attempts to force its way through a set of locked doors. The glass window panes on the doors are shattered. A rioter uses a baton to smash through as the crowd around him chants "break it down, break it down".

    I can go on and on with the timeline and events. Does your description of just a bunch of drunk people walking into an open building taking selfies really fit what happened? Just no....
    Lol, okay. So you think their punishment is justified because of something you claim without evidence would have happened if Mike Pence had been there and a rope had been present. That's rational and fair.





  5. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    14,054

    Re: Trump Trials

    Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    You make it sound like people just walked in like it was an open house...we both know that was NOT the case. People broke windows and climbed though the broken glass to get in. How is that just walking into an open an unlocked building? At 1:10 pm a Capitol police officer called for backup saying they are throwing metal poles at us. How is that peaceful? At 1:45 pm RIOTERS surged past police protecting the west entrance to get it. How is that just drunk people walking into a building? I saw the video. These people surged past police - they did not just WALK in. Anyone with eyes can see that. Rioters called for Pence to be hung. That is mob mentality. If he was there and they had a lynching rope he would have been strung up. At 2:41 pm in a hallway outside the House chamber, a group attempts to force its way through a set of locked doors. The glass window panes on the doors are shattered. A rioter uses a baton to smash through as the crowd around him chants "break it down, break it down".

    I can go on and on with the timeline and events. Does your description of just a bunch of drunk people walking into an open building taking selfies really fit what happened? Just no....
    Very few people did any breaking of windows, etc. Most, by far, walked in. None were armed.

    There are grandmothers in jail right now for J6? They did nothing but stroll in. Are you okay with that?

    Have you seen the little bit of the footage that was released from inside the building?

    The only thing concerning that happened that day is the gunning down of an unarmed Ashley Babbit, murdered by a police officer who has yet to be held accountable.
    Last edited by Greg; 04-22-2024 at 10:04 PM.










  6. #19

    Re: Trump Trials

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Very few people did any breaking of windows, etc. Most, by far, walked in. None were armed.

    There are grandmothers in jail right now for J6? They did nothing but stroll in. Are you okay with that?

    Have you seen the little bit of the footage that was released from inside the building?

    The only thing concerning that happened that day is the gunning down of an unarmed Ashley Babbit, murdered by a police officer who has yet to be held accountable.
    Am I OK with that? Hell no! what gives you the idea from my post I would be? I believe Ashely Babbit was murdered, I did see the video and no way was she a threat. The officer should have been charged. It's my opinion if she was black he would have.
    Always buying Antique and vintage items......





  7. #20

    Re: Trump Trials

    Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Excellent article and summation of what happened. A clear case of.....show me the man and I will show you the crime.
    Always buying Antique and vintage items......





  8. #21

    Re: Trump Trials

    Lol, Joe just had his "very fine people" hoax moment denouncing the protestors but qualifying with double speak condemning those who "dont understand" the Palestinians. What a dick.





  9. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    14,054

    Re: Trump Trials

    Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    Am I OK with that? Hell no! what gives you the idea from my post I would be? I believe Ashely Babbit was murdered, I did see the video and no way was she a threat. The officer should have been charged. It's my opinion if she was black he would have.
    Forgive me, Art, I replied to the wrong post. That is for 2bynight. - Corrected.





  10. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Carroll County
    Posts
    6,547
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Trump Trials

    Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    Nor what is it any armed insurrection, there is also video of the guards showing intruders around the capitol.......like a guided tour. I also noticed you never mentioned the absolute evidence that the FBI had agents there inciting the crowd......."bad actors". I won't dispute that anyone who entered the capitol should be prosecuted. But what has taken place in that prosecution is also scandalous. There are people who are serving 7 years. That's not justice. Many people have done much less time for way more serious crimes.

    Also, no one including Trump has been charged with "insurrection" but yet that's what it's referred to on the MSM. As much as I wouldn't call it an armed insurrection I would say it was allowed to happen. It wasn't a planned attack, 99% of the people had no idea what they were going to do once they were in the capitol. Most just looked at each other and said........"now what?"

    Lastly, since you have such a strong opinion of this event Jimmy........tell us what you think would happen if it was a real event where people were armed? If there truly were bad actors that wanted to make a political statement and take over the capitol? Maybe set off an explosive device? Although you're correct about a half dozen guards put up a half hearted fight......why wasn't the capitol properly protected? It's the capitol........right? "called for backup"? LOL.........the capitol police don't have enough to protect the capitol on the premises? Someone has to make a phone call? "Come on man".......LOL There were protest planned that day and there isn't proper staffing protecting the capitol? When congress was in town? Seriously? That doesn't sound fishy to you?


    Also, Jimmy Boy......you must not got the memo, we don't discuss in depth topics like this around here. What I have been told it's a "short platform" type forum. No deep thinking allowed. Geeeeeez you think I have time to read all of that you posted? I have more important things to do like catching up on what's going on in the WWE........
    Yet (Fed Fed Fed) Ray Epps was not charged and thrown in prison for inciting a riot, while grandma taking a selfie on a tour was. It's all about intimidation.





  11. #24

    Re: Trump Trials

    Ashli Babbit was a violent thug , should have complied

    You guys aren't backing the blue??


    Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ShadeRaven; 04-23-2024 at 10:16 AM.
    I believe in Devontez Walker





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site
var infolinks_pid = 3297965; var infolinks_wsid = 0; //->