Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Is this country a scam?

https://x.com/bnonews/status/1781747...FSm574fijUV_Jw

Can someone tell me how we have 95+ billion to give to foreign countries on a whim but there’s no money to fund higher education, healthcare, infrastructure, housing, ect…???

I really don’t understand this. It feels like everything I know about how money is supposed to move just gets blown to smoke when stuff like this happens.

I know many of you are Zionists. Are you ok with your taxes funding free healthcare in Israel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Is this country a scam?

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post

Can someone tell me how we have 95+ billion to give to foreign countries on a whim but there’s no money to fund higher education, healthcare, infrastructure, housing, ect…???

I really don’t understand this. It feels like everything I know about how money is supposed to move just gets blown to smoke when stuff like this happens.

I know many of you are Zionists. Are you ok with your taxes funding free healthcare in Israel?

Fuck no I am not OK with this

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

NPC
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

So tell us, how is money supposed to move?

Here's a tip, oh big government fan who wants them to dictate such things; EVERY TIME government gets involved in the economy it screws it up. Healthcare and education are perfect examples. Both incredibly affordable for single income households in the early 60s. Then government gets involved and BAM, both have skyrocketed far faster than anything else. While technology has made things cheaper and/or better over that time span, not things the government gets involved in.

As for the Zionism crap, we fund healthcare and all kinds of things all over the world. At least in Israel healthcare is something good. Most of our money (Ukraine) gets ripped off in corruption.

Isn't your family from Jamaica? Don't they get US aid? What is that being spent on? The Jews seem to be putting it to good use, how about Jamaicans?

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    So tell us, how is money supposed to move?

Here's a tip, oh big government fan who wants them to dictate such things; EVERY TIME government gets involved in the economy it screws it up. Healthcare and education are perfect examples. Both incredibly affordable for single income households in the early 60s. Then government gets involved and BAM, both have skyrocketed far faster than anything else. While technology has made things cheaper and/or better over that time span, not things the government gets involved in.
    From the rich, to the poor, duh, lol

“Funny” enough, current inflationary effects are MASSIVELY regressive, just like all conservatives said it would be after the rise in lower class wages…

Blog Entries

Again, you are free to move back to your country of origin

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=bandc;2669022]https://x.com/bnonews/status/1781747...FSm574fijUV_Jw

Higher education? that's a joke, there is no more education being taught, or learning to think for yourself. It's all indoctrination, teaching to hate this country and how to chant "Death to America." in cadence. Meanwhile, college age women carrying around signs saying Gays for Palestine, or women for Hamas. That kind of says it all. Try and get those guys to call you by your preferred pronoun.
    Healthcare, plenty of our healthcare being spent on illegals.
    Infrastructure, we are being taxed over a trillion dollars and where's the improvements. Biden's infrastructure is flying and busing illegals all over the country to build a Democratic voting infrastructure.

We did find out House speaker Mike Johnson is a liar and a fraud, saying previously that Ukraine wouldn't receive any money till our southern border was taken care of. The FBI/CIA have something on that POS to make him do a 180. Either that or he just opened up a huge Swiss bank account. F him. Get me Jim Jordan in there as speaker. The Republicans had the poll numbers on the southern border situation in both parties to force the issue and this is what these shitheads do. MTG has every right to be pissed.

[QUOTE=CarrollCoRaven;2669036]

Higher education? that's a joke, there is no more education being taught, or learning to think for yourself. It's all indoctrination, teaching to hate this country and how to chant "Death to America." in cadence. Meanwhile, college age women carrying around signs saying Gays for Palestine, or women for Hamas. That kind of says it all. Try and get those guys to call you by your preferred pronoun.
    Healthcare, plenty of our healthcare being spent on illegals.
    Infrastructure, we are being taxed over a trillion dollars and where's the improvements. Biden's infrastructure is flying and busing illegals all over the country to build a Democratic voting infrastructure.

We did find out House speaker Mike Johnson is a liar and a fraud, saying previously that Ukraine wouldn't receive any money till our southern border was taken care of. The FBI/CIA have something on that POS to make him do a 180. Either that or he just opened up a huge Swiss bank account. F him. Get me Jim Jordan in there as speaker. The Republicans had the poll numbers on the southern border situation in both parties to force the issue and this is what these shitheads do. MTG has every right to be pissed.
    1. Maybe at the college level. At the lower level they're being taught to pass a standardized test, rather than critical thinking.

2. Wasn't it Trump that killed the border bill because he thought it would hurt him in the general election if it passed?

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    2. Wasn't it Trump that killed the border bill because he thought it would hurt him in the general election if it passed?

That border bill would have done nothing to secure the border. Its open, because this administration wants it open.
    Last edited by blah3; 04-25-2024 at 09:34 AM.

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=blah3;2670122]

That border bill would have done nothing to secure the border. Its open, because this administration wants it open.
    That wasn't my quote. That was Ortizer.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

[QUOTE=CarrollCoRaven;2670466]
    Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post

That wasn't my quote. That was Ortizer.
    Damn, that is twice I have done that in the last few days.

Yes it was and for good reason. The only thing that was being done for the border was to hire more judges to process people in faster lol. Nothing in there to stop people from coming across. Now is that protecting the border to you? Just another cutesy name just like The Inflation Reduction Act that has done what? How about Biden using executive action and go back to Remain in Mexico. If he killed it he sure as hell can revive it. Let's protect everybody elses tho.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little