Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Is this country a scam?

https://x.com/bnonews/status/1781747...FSm574fijUV_Jw

Can someone tell me how we have 95+ billion to give to foreign countries on a whim but there’s no money to fund higher education, healthcare, infrastructure, housing, ect…???

I really don’t understand this. It feels like everything I know about how money is supposed to move just gets blown to smoke when stuff like this happens.

I know many of you are Zionists. Are you ok with your taxes funding free healthcare in Israel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Is this country a scam?

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post

Can someone tell me how we have 95+ billion to give to foreign countries on a whim but there’s no money to fund higher education, healthcare, infrastructure, housing, ect…???

I really don’t understand this. It feels like everything I know about how money is supposed to move just gets blown to smoke when stuff like this happens.

I know many of you are Zionists. Are you ok with your taxes funding free healthcare in Israel?

Fuck no I am not OK with this

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

NPC
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

So tell us, how is money supposed to move?

Here's a tip, oh big government fan who wants them to dictate such things; EVERY TIME government gets involved in the economy it screws it up. Healthcare and education are perfect examples. Both incredibly affordable for single income households in the early 60s. Then government gets involved and BAM, both have skyrocketed far faster than anything else. While technology has made things cheaper and/or better over that time span, not things the government gets involved in.

As for the Zionism crap, we fund healthcare and all kinds of things all over the world. At least in Israel healthcare is something good. Most of our money (Ukraine) gets ripped off in corruption.

Isn't your family from Jamaica? Don't they get US aid? What is that being spent on? The Jews seem to be putting it to good use, how about Jamaicans?

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    So tell us, how is money supposed to move?

Here's a tip, oh big government fan who wants them to dictate such things; EVERY TIME government gets involved in the economy it screws it up. Healthcare and education are perfect examples. Both incredibly affordable for single income households in the early 60s. Then government gets involved and BAM, both have skyrocketed far faster than anything else. While technology has made things cheaper and/or better over that time span, not things the government gets involved in.
    From the rich, to the poor, duh, lol

“Funny” enough, current inflationary effects are MASSIVELY regressive, just like all conservatives said it would be after the rise in lower class wages…

Blog Entries

Again, you are free to move back to your country of origin

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=bandc;2669022]https://x.com/bnonews/status/1781747...FSm574fijUV_Jw

Higher education? that's a joke, there is no more education being taught, or learning to think for yourself. It's all indoctrination, teaching to hate this country and how to chant "Death to America." in cadence. Meanwhile, college age women carrying around signs saying Gays for Palestine, or women for Hamas. That kind of says it all. Try and get those guys to call you by your preferred pronoun.
    Healthcare, plenty of our healthcare being spent on illegals.
    Infrastructure, we are being taxed over a trillion dollars and where's the improvements. Biden's infrastructure is flying and busing illegals all over the country to build a Democratic voting infrastructure.

We did find out House speaker Mike Johnson is a liar and a fraud, saying previously that Ukraine wouldn't receive any money till our southern border was taken care of. The FBI/CIA have something on that POS to make him do a 180. Either that or he just opened up a huge Swiss bank account. F him. Get me Jim Jordan in there as speaker. The Republicans had the poll numbers on the southern border situation in both parties to force the issue and this is what these shitheads do. MTG has every right to be pissed.

$95B is under 2% of our healthcare costs.

Do you understand math? You want to “solve” other massive issues by complaining about a relatively minor problem. You are dying of cancer but complaining about a hangnail.

Worse than that, you are pretending we aren’t also complaining about the hangnail.

I believe govt needs to get its hands off of a lot of different things but you seem to forget that you want govt to control all. What do you think they have done well? Housing? Education? Loans? Healthcare? All that should be privitzed.

On your point of foreign aid. It's not in the Constitution or in the 18 innumerative powers so that should tell you my opinion. My favorite is Kamala saying "We gotta fix the ROOT of the problem.". So in accordance to that money needs to be spent elsewhere. So shaddup and let the people that don't know what they're doing handle this.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Fuck, I don't even no where to begin with this post. Education?..........oh the children! Let's just examine "education" a bit more......shall we? In Baltimore in 2017 or 18 ( not sure what the stat is today) Baltimore was in the top 5 districts in the country on how much was spent per student. This isn't the top 5%.........It was in the top FIVE school districts......period! How many school districts do you think are in the U.S.A.? Literally multiple thousands and Baltimore was top five........and yet they did a study of 13 high schools and could only find a hand full of students that were proficient in math. Most couldn't read or write.

Now, kids have never started going to school sooner, there are preschool programs for kids as young as 2. In Baltimore from day 1 the lottery proponents have been telling us that the lottery proceeds were to address education. It's actually been pretty funny to watch, I remember it well, we had politicians and anyone who had anything to do with state legalized gambling get in front of a camera and tells us how all the money was going to go to education..........and our kids couldn't be any dumber. Anytime any issue of money comes up people start screaming........what about the children?

Same with healthcare, the United States has ONE of the best healthcare systems in the world. Poor people have much better access to healthcare then you think. The most under served group of Americans are the middle class. Those folks were priced out of healthcare because of Obamacare. It's the best.......IMO worst kept secret in America.

Giving Ukraine money is like just donating it to the DNC, the Ukraine war at this point is an absolute joke. Anyone want to try and convince me that this tiny nation the Ukraine has fought off the Russian army for 3 years? One of the so called top military of the world? Please, at this point it's a money laundering scheme..........Thanks American tax payers!
    Always buying Antique and vintage items......

I hate that my taxes fund genocide when we have so many domestic issues.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    I believe in Devontez Walker

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    I hate that my taxes fund genocide when we have so many domestic issues.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    You should petition your congressperson to stop giving money to ‘Palestine’