Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Carroll County
    Posts
    6,547
    Blog Entries
    1

    When you really need a loan in the worst kind of way

    This woman brings her dead uncle into the bank to sign for the loan. I'm not sure I've ever heard of something so bizarre, and yet so cold. You really can't make these stories up. Got to be blamed on Bidenomics. https://nypost.com/2024/04/18/lifest...rived-by-taxi/





  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    14,054

    Re: When you really need a loan in the worst kind of way

    Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    This woman brings her dead uncle into the bank to sign for the loan. I'm not sure I've ever heard of something so bizarre, and yet so cold. You really can't make these stories up. Got to be blamed on Bidenomics. https://nypost.com/2024/04/18/lifest...rived-by-taxi/
    Can't put this on Biden. She's just a cold-hearted ass.





  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Carroll County
    Posts
    6,547
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: When you really need a loan in the worst kind of way

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Can't put this on Biden. She's just a cold-hearted ass.
    Maybe she needed a loan for the rising cost of groceries, or the wheelchair and the Uber ride to the bank.





  4. #4

    Re: When you really need a loan in the worst kind of way

    It was in Brazil, so Bidenomics had nothing to do with it.

    We're well on our way to that exact situation though.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock





  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Carroll County
    Posts
    6,547
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: When you really need a loan in the worst kind of way

    Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    It was in Brazil, so Bidenomics had nothing to do with it.

    We're well on our way to that exact situation though.
    Yeah, I forgot that was in Brazil, but it sounds so much like something crazy enough to happen in America.





  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    14,054

    Re: When you really need a loan in the worst kind of way

    Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Yeah, I forgot that was in Brazil, but it sounds so much like something crazy enough to happen in America.
    It happens daily at the White House.





  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Carroll County
    Posts
    6,547
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: When you really need a loan in the worst kind of way

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    It happens daily at the White House.
    but Joe already got his non payable free loans from China, Ukraine and Russia.





  8. #8

    Re: When you really need a loan in the worst kind of way

    Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    This woman brings her dead uncle into the bank to sign for the loan. I'm not sure I've ever heard of something so bizarre, and yet so cold. You really can't make these stories up. Got to be blamed on Bidenomics. https://nypost.com/2024/04/18/lifest...rived-by-taxi/
    Real live Weekend at Bernies.

    So gross and wrong.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site
var infolinks_pid = 3297965; var infolinks_wsid = 0; //—->