Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's Go CAPS!!

Re: Let's Go CAPS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Section 120 Says View Post
    Good game. Hope Oshie is OK after the cheap shot by Panarin that the referees missed again. Sorry to see that Iorio was still hurt from the cheap shot that he took the last game. Wish I was going to the next game. Rock the Red on Friday night.
    I'm not a blame the refs guy....but damn....this has been really 1-sided officiating. That hit on Osh was completely uncalled for & should've been a 5 min major. The spotters called down to make him go to the locker room for a concussion evaluation....but...the refs didn't see head contact? How do the spotters see it & the refs, with replay, miss it? Guessing some refs have their DraftKings wagers tipping toward NYR.

Blog Entries

Tom Wilson fans complaining about hits and officiating

back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the manís preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Coach Spens questioned the hit in his post game comments. The spotter saw something that was a hit to the head to pull Oshie out of the game. So there was something to what the coach and players are saying. They have been trying to cleanup hockey for a while. But the Caps played a much better game than Sunday. Nobody is expecting them to win the series, but they have to stay out of the penalty box. ROCK THE RED!! We will be rooting for them on TV. Go CAPS!!

Quote Originally Posted by BillickFan View Post
    I'm not a blame the refs guy....but damn....this has been really 1-sided officiating. That hit on Osh was completely uncalled for & should've been a 5 min major. The spotters called down to make him go to the locker room for a concussion evaluation....but...the refs didn't see head contact? How do the spotters see it & the refs, with replay, miss it? Guessing some refs have their DraftKings wagers tipping toward NYR.
    It could have gone either way..... I've seen a lot worse, and some that weren't called. The Rangers are a good team right now

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    It could have gone either way..... I've seen a lot worse, and some that weren't called. The Rangers are a good team right now

NYR are the 1 seed for a reason...I was surprised, given how hard the league has been coming down on hits to the head/neck area...that Panarin escaped penalty. That dude is gonna get lit up Friday night, I'd wager.

Hopefully the Rangers put the C(r)aps out of their misery in just 2 more games.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The Rangers are the leagues darlings. Rempe put a full run and jump into a Leafs defenseman and nothing. Fucking goon. I want to see him fight Wilson

Way Down South in New Orleans

NOLAR, We can't afford to lose Wilson during the game to take out a guy that only plays 4 or 5 minutes a game. Wilson plays about 22 minutes a game and we need him on the ice not in the penalty box. You are right the Rangers are the NHL darlings. Go Caps!!!

The Caps are overmatched and outclassed, simple as that. This team needed to start rebuilding as soon as the back to back cup attempt fizzled. They've wasted five years with the delusion that they're still in the upper ranks of the league.

They can't do a rebuild while Ovie is going for the goal record. As a paying customer I go to see Ovie score goals and I want to see history. The rebuild will have to wait until Ovie retires. They unloaded a couple guys at the trade deadline, but they had a couple guys from Hershey ready to move up. They will have some cap space this summer. Let's rock the RED tonight. Go Caps!!

Man caps just have a ton of holes.

Caps missed Jansen and Sandin on defense for the series. Thought they put decent pressure on the Rangers and put shots on Ingor. He is a top flight goalie. The Caps never give up. Crowd sounded great.