Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's Go CAPS!!

Blog Entries

Re: Let's Go CAPS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore35 View Post
    Caps have done an incredible job of entrenching themselves in the Baltimore area. Lots of caps fans around here. The only DC team people around here will care for
    To be honest, they put a quality product out. Not sure what the fuck the Wizards were ever doing. They are up their with the WTFs & Nationals, who cares products and teams.

When HTS started carrying their games, I became a fan. I remember when Rod Langway was the only Caps player who could make an all-star game.

Blog Entries

Had season tickets decades ago, they weren't very good then.
    Ryan Walter, Paul Mulvey, Mike Gartner, Bengt Gustafssen, Rolf Edberg, Leif Swenson, Rick Green, Tom Rowe, then they traded for Rod Langway and improved but I moved back out of the area.
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

No clue how a Ravens forum can have a fan of DC anything. Hopefully Golden Knights can get healthy as the playoffs go on.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AintTheBeerCold View Post
    Caps were 2-2 against the NYR this season. GF-9 and GA-9. Could be a good series. Games were played in Dec & Jan before the Caps went on the late season heater.
    Not that it means anything now but the Rangers were far better in the second half of season than the start. 26-8 Feb to end of season inc a 10 game win streak.

Rangers should definitely win which given the Orioles and Ravens recent history in postseason is exactly why I worry lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Not that it means anything now but the Rangers were far better in the second half of season than the start. 26-8 Feb to end of season inc a 10 game win streak.

Rangers should definitely win which given the Orioles and Ravens recent history in postseason is exactly why I worry lol
    NHL playoffs are just so unpredictable. Hurricans and Panthers are favorites at around 6.5-7-1 to win. I would say at least 9 teams are capable? Hurricans/Panthers/Rangers/Stars/Avs/Knights/Oilers/Canucks/Jets? I'm sure most would also include Bruins.

I am waiting for Ranger coach (Old Caps coach) Peter L. to put Rempe (GOON) on the ice with Wilson to try to get him out of the game. Rempe plays 4 mins a game and has 100 PIM. Wilson is the 2nd line RW, plays on the PP and kills penalties. Hopefully Wilson stays on the ice and the referees throw Rempe out of the game. But the NHL has it out for Wilson. Go CAPS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post

Caps are playing with house money. That’s always a dangerous situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Section 120 Says View Post
    I am waiting for Ranger coach (Old Caps coach) Peter L. to put Rempe (GOON) on the ice with Wilson to try to get him out of the game. Rempe plays 4 mins a game and has 100 PIM. Wilson is the 2nd line RW, plays on the PP and kills penalties. Hopefully Wilson stays on the ice and the referees throw Rempe out of the game. But the NHL has it out for Wilson. Go CAPS!!!
    lol has it out for him? Great player, great teammate, has done some incredibly dirty things though.

Quote Originally Posted by balbomb View Post
    No clue how a Ravens forum can have a fan of DC anything. Hopefully Golden Knights can get healthy as the playoffs go on.
    No clue why a poster who hates everything Ravens posts here yet here you are.

Blog Entries

I have a couple of t shirts and a cap

Go Caps

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by balbomb View Post
    It's not hard to figure out. No NHL team in Baltimore, so if one grows up here the closest team to follow is in Washington. Add to it that the Capitals are the only team that gets any consistent local coverage (not everyone has ESPN+). I would guess that most hockey fans who don't root for the Capitals do so for one of two reasons, 1) they are transplants who grew up following another team, 2) there is a particular player(s) that one likes and follows that team as a result. I know several Oiler fans who have never been to Edmonton, but like watching McDavid play, for example.