Page 1 of 15 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's Go CAPS!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Let's Go CAPS!!

Great to see the Caps made the playoffs. Tough test playing the Rangers. Don't know if there are any other big fans of the Caps on the board. Go CAPS!!!

Blog Entries

Re: Let's Go CAPS!!

Will never be a fan of anything Washington but I am a Rangers fan. Rangers have played well this year, set a franchise record for comeback wins, tougher and more tested than recent years, Shesterkin and Quick have both been great, but the hockey playoffs is a crapshoot so I have no idea what to expect.

Will be at one of the Cap One games with the DC Rangers crew.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the manís preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Will never be a fan of anything Washington but I am a Rangers fan. Rangers have played well this year, set a franchise record for comeback wins, tougher and more tested than recent years, Shesterkin and Quick have both been great, but the hockey playoffs is a crapshoot so I have no idea what to expect.

Will be at one of the Cap One games with the DC Rangers crew.
    I am from Buffalo (fucking city is cursed like Cleveland, just nicer), and I am still pulling for the Caps. It was glorious when I first moved out here to Sacramento. You'd think they'd be Sharks fans, but no, their were a million Golden Knights fans (bandwagon). I told all of them that when ALL the Cup games get played, the Caps are going to kick their asses, and they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    I am from Buffalo (fucking city is cursed like Cleveland, just nicer), and I am still pulling for the Caps. It was glorious when I first moved out here to Sacramento. You'd think they'd be Sharks fans, but no, their were a million Golden Knights fans (bandwagon). I told all of them that when ALL the Cup games get played, the Caps are going to kick their asses, and they did.
    I despise the Knights more than any team in hockey. I hope they get ousted in a first round sweep and no gmaes are close, but I doubt that happens against either the Stars or the Oilers (but it could).

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    I despise the Knights more than any team in hockey. I hope they get ousted in a first round sweep and no gmaes are close, but I doubt that happens against either the Stars or the Oilers (but it could).
    Sorry to hear but they are getting two key players back (Mark Stone being one) and will be tough in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Go Knights Go! They are a "movement" here in the Las Vegas area and rule the sports world locally.

Doubt they go anywhere, but I hope they do.

Big Caps fan. If Chuckie can stay hot & they get some goals out of Strome & non-1st line guys....they have a shot. Not super optimistic about it...but in the NHL...anything is possible. Looking for a slow, grinding, defense heavy approach to make NYR get twitchy & anxious. Force them to make stupid choices. Low opportunity games can go in Caps favor....a track meet will see them lose by wide margins. Wanna see Willy light up a few guys along the way too. 43 = my fav Cap.

Been watching the Caps since Day 1. I've been through it all including watching them lose twice in the 4th OT of Game 7 in the playoffs and various other chokes after having 3-1 series leads, etc. So, it was sweet when they finally won it all in 2018. As for this year, they've fought hard just to get in but there's no way they have the horses to make much noise. If they could win 2 games against the Rangers, they'd have to consider that a success. I'm just hoping they avoid a sweep.

The Caps made the playoffs with a goal differential of -37. That's the biggest of any playoff team since the 1990s, and the 6th worst in the league. The five teams with worse differentials are all at the bottom of their conferences. I expect them to go out quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    The Caps made the playoffs with a goal differential of -37. That's the biggest of any playoff team since the 1990s, and the 6th worst in the league. The five teams with worse differentials are all at the bottom of their conferences. I expect them to go out quickly.
    ^^^ THIS ^^^

I'm not a big hockey fan. I was a Caps fan when Ovie first started. He now appears to be on the back end of his career. Oh well at least it's better than following the Wizards.

Caps were 2-2 against the NYR this season. GF-9 and GA-9. Could be a good series. Games were played in Dec & Jan before the Caps went on the late season heater.