Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 58
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    14,155

    Not a Shread of Evidence

    Witness: Fulton County’s 2020 Election Results Never Should Have Been Certified
    Donald Trump is set to stand trial in Fulton County, Georgia, for challenging the state’s election results in 2020. Part of his beef was that Fulton County’s election was an unmitigated disaster, rife with corruption and incompetence. And now, Trump has gotten high-octane fuel for his case from Fulton County Election Board member Mark Wingate. During the recent court shenanigans concerning Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis’s professional and personal improprieties as she seeks to bring a RICO case against Trump and his associates, Wingate testified that the county’s election results never should have been certified. One prime reason? The county’s 145,000 mail-in ballots did not have the necessary signature verification.

    “I asked what did we do for signature verification?” Wingate testified, “And the comment I got back frankly floored me, ‘We didn’t do any.'”

    According to Fulton County election records, 115,600 of the mail-in votes went to Joe Biden, and 29,506 to Trump. Keep in mind, the official margin of victory for Biden in Georgia was 11,779 votes.

    Wingate also testified there was neither chain-of-custody documentation for the mail-in ballots, nor “any surveillance tape, an inch of footage delivered to the board” of the mail-in ballots or election dropboxes. The Elections Board wanted it, asked for it, but never got it, he said. Was that because the footage would show what Dinesh D’Souza later documented in his film 2000 Mules? Repeated instances of illegal ballot dumping?
    Nothing to see here.





  2. Re: Not a Shread of Evidence

    I imagine they are hard at work already.....





  3. #3

    Re: Not a Shread of Evidence

    How many court cases have ruled in favor of election denial?

    Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    PROUD DISABLED VETERAN DESPITE RSR HATRED





  4. #4

    Re: Not a Shread of Evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    How many court cases have ruled in favor of election denial?

    Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    Do you deny that ballots were counted without signature verification?





  5. #5

    Re: Not a Shread of Evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Do you deny that ballots were counted without signature verification?
    Is that direct evidence of a stolen election? I don't think so

    Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    PROUD DISABLED VETERAN DESPITE RSR HATRED





  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Blue crab country
    Posts
    1,779

    Re: Not a Shread of Evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Is that direct evidence of a stolen election? I don't think so

    Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    Yes but how can you say Trump doesnt have the right to challenge it? Dont forget about the sprinkler leakage that caused pollworkers to chase people out of the building and then suitcases being drug out from under tables. Thing is everybody can challenge elections except Trump of course.

    What is it you believe? Should we have 3rd party unsecured drop boxes or mail in votes just sent out to every voter with little chain of custody control and being able to be postmarked after election day like in Pennsylvania? No voter ID cuz thats Jim Crow like. Even worse Jim Eagle. No signature verification? I mean just to get a hotel room you need ID right? But not for voting tho? I mean I would think our elections are more important than a motel room or picking up baseball tickets wouldn't you? But yet the far left doesn't think we need this. Do you agree or disagree with that?
    I don't know a lot but I know a little





  7. #7

    Re: Not a Shread of Evidence

    I was curious and looked up people who got in trouble for voter fraud to see how rampant it is. Let's look

    https://www.alternet.org/wife-iowa-r...n-voter-fraud/

    Wife of Iowa Republican primary candidate convicted on 52 counts of voter fraud from 2020 election

    https://www.wamc.org/news/2023-05-01...op-gop-figures

    Latest arrests in Rensselaer County voter fraud case ensnare top GOP figures

    https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...fraud-charges/


    GOP state lawmaker arrested in Alabama on felony voter fraud charges

    https://apnews.com/article/florida-v...465e299c2c08b5

    A Republican man charged with voter fraud in Florida blames rivalry between Trump and DeSantis supporters

    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...0/71829306007/

    6 Nevada Republicans indicted as allegedly fraudulent presidential electors for Donald Trump in 2020

    https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/22/polit...ard/index.html

    Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick pays out $25,000 to Democrat who reported Republican voter fraud

    https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-...old-rcna128551

    Another Republican convicted of voter fraud at Florida GOP stronghold

    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b2520675.html

    A Republican official claimed that the 2020 election was plagued with voter fraud. Now a judge has ruled that he voted illegally 9 times

    https://www.politico.com/news/2023/0...fight-00105252

    GOP megadonor Steven Hotze charged after a bogus election fraud scheme led a former cop to threaten a repairman
    GOP states quit the program that fights voter fraud

    https://www.texastribune.org/2022/04...d-voter-fraud/

    NY GOP county election commissioner charged in alleged voter fraud scheme

    https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/14/polit...ner/index.html


    These are Shreds of Evidence

    Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    PROUD DISABLED VETERAN DESPITE RSR HATRED





  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    14,155

    Re: Not a Shread of Evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    How many court cases have ruled in favor of election denial?

    Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    I don't think any of them have ruled at all on the evidence because they haven't taken the cases up. They dismiss them on technical grounds like standing before they even look at evidence.

    You have been told this many times so this lack of comprehension and/or retention might be helpful in explaining your ability to be wrong so consistently.





  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    9,614
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Not a Shread of Evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I don't think any of them have ruled at all on the evidence because they haven't taken the cases up. They dismiss them on technical grounds like standing before they even look at evidence.

    You have been told this many times so this lack of comprehension and/or retention might be helpful in explaining your ability to be wrong so consistently.
    It’s fake. They are feigning ignorance about questions having been answered. That way they can rope in the casual observer that hey they are being reasonable.





  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Balt-Wash corridor
    Posts
    25,401

    Re: Not a Shread of Evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Nothing to see here.
    It's alway tough to contextualize the nugget of truth in these claims amid the mountain of bullshit they are set in.

    Here's a news report from the Atlanta Fox station:

    Georgia county recertifies election results, rejecting fraud claims tied to viral video
    Source said video has been investigated and debunked
    by Audrey Conklin By Audrey Conklin, Evie Fordham · Fox News
    December 4, 2020
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/geo...n-county-video
    The Fulton County Board of Registration and Elections adjourned a meeting Friday in which members voted to recertify the results of the 2020 presidential race in favor of President-elect Joe Biden in a 3-2 voice vote.

    Much of the meeting focused on a video that went viral Thursday, which political commentators claimed showed Fulton County election officials illegally stuffing ballots -- a form of election fraud in which more ballots are counted than were cast by eligible voters in a specific location.

    A senior source in Raffensperger's office told Fox News that the video has been investigated and claims that it showed ballot fraud deemed unfounded, adding that Fulton County election officials had a designated observer at the location the entire time -- a practice that has been in place since June.

    Raffensperger's office also debunked allegations that the ballots were stuffed in a pair of "suitcases" that one election official pulled out from beneath a table in the video, saying footage shows the ballots in the cases that they were supposed to be kept in.
    ...
    Georgia election chief Gabe Sterling shared a fact-check article from a news outlet called Lead Stories in a Thursday tweet, saying, "The 90-second video of election workers at State Farm arena, purporting to show fraud was watched in its entirety (hours) by @GaSecofState investigators. Shows normal ballot processing. Here is the fact check on it."
    Mr Wingate has talked about this before. Here are the meeting minutes from the meeting of the Fulton County Board of Registration and Elections on Nov 13, 2020:
    (NOT the same meeting as the one referenced in the report above. Remember Georgia recounted twice, so they would have had board meetings to certify three times. I found these November minutes before I found the Fox report.)

    BOARD OF REGISTRATION AND ELECTIONS REGULAR MEETING – NOVEMBER 13, 2020
    https://www.fultoncountyga.gov/-/med...-11132020.ashx

    Mr. Wingate inquired about what he considered a discrepancy in the metrics on the precinct locator. Mr. Wingate also questioned the percentage of registered voters in Fulton. The percentage was categorized as too high for the population.
    Mr. Johnson referenced DDS (Department of Driver Services) as a mechanism used by registered voters which automatically could account for the high number of registered voters, as well as large number of groups registering voters

    Mr. Wingate expressed disbelief in 80%, by his calculation, of Fulton’s population are registered voters. Mr. Wingate continued to share metrics that he deemed questionable and expressed they should be reviewed more closely.
    Mr. Barron responded that a few years ago the voting age population of registered voters in Fulton was over 90%
    ...
    Mr. Wingate expressed that before he votes, he wanted to provide justification.

    “First of all, we do have as we recognize we do have a hand count going on of this election that will be by Wednesday of next week of this election. I was sent in conjunction with a pending lawsuit of over 14,000 voters that are being challenged on the voter registration list, this information I have received, again I am only reporting what was given to me but there was at that time around 9am this morning. Whoever it is that was looking at this has already found 4,000 voters that cast a vote in this election on that list. And I don’t know where it will end up or where this is going but I do just fine as a voter myself in Fulton County but I find this concerning. The other thing is that through this process and through all the hard work that Rick, Dwight, Ralph, and everybody has done it is a confoundingly hard process but it’s indisputable from Election Night that there was an observer issue of around an hour and half of processes that was still going on and having observers, from Election Night we were still finding flash cards, still finding missing provisional ballots, and unscanned ballots that happened to be in a couple precincts (one in East Point and one in Alpharetta). My point to that is we did our final reporting/ final upload of this last night at 8:17pm just FOR THE RECORD. Final thing: Back in the minutes of our meeting on October 8th reporting, that day we had a technician from BlueCrest onsite assisting our staff so they could enable and get the electronic signature verification component of the BlueCrest platform enabled..... Talking only for myself I left there and I was never given any other updates and my question to the department subsequent to that is how that was going. Well it was never used, we couldn’t get it to work, as I was stated… From Runbeck and because of that they gave up on the process and of the 147,000 absentee paper ballots that were processed in I just think that for the record it just needs to be known that all of those were derived by a manual process. They was not electronically verified signatures. With those reasons and there are others, I have to cast a NO vote to certify this election.”
    (The all-caps on "FOR THE RECORD" is in the original; also the ellipses above, dunno why.)


    So back in Nov 2020 he was saying that the signature verification was "derived by a manual process", because the electronic component was down. Not skipped entirely, but "derived by a manual process".

    That's consistent with this news report from an NBC-affiliated station owned by a company called Tegna Inc:

    Fulton County elections board narrowly recertifies recount results in 3-2 vote
    Vote count changed for third time after machine recount
    December 4, 2020
    https://www.11alive.com/article/news...8-49ef25949a0d
    Fulton County election board members raised concerns over signature matching and verification.

    [Fulton County elections director Richard] Barron said when absentee ballots came in, workers put them through a scanner to credit the ballot during the vote count. The ballots then go through signature verification through ElectioNet or they're matched through the voter registration application.

    If the ballots are unable to be signature matched, they're rejected and set aside, which could warrant a provisional ballot. Once the ballots go through signature verification and sorting, they are then opened two weeks before Election Day, Barron said.
    The elections director said that if the online tool isn't working then the procedure is match signatures "through the voter registration application"; and at the November 2020 board meeting Wingate said those signature verifications had been "derived by a manual process". Those two things sound consistent to me.



    This is funny:

    At that November board meeting, they had to vote to certify the results of ALL the elections on the ballot, not just the presidential race. The vote to certify the presidential results, was 3-2, with the two Republicans (Wingate and Dr Kathleen Ruth) voting nay. But they then had to vote to certify each of other items on the ballot.

    I copy/pasted from the embedded PDF to get this list, might have missed one or two:

    • Unexpired Term of Johnny Isakson, US Senate
    • Special Democratic Primary Election
    • Proposed Constitutional Amendments: House Resolution 164 Act No. 597
    • Proposed Constitutional Amendments: House Resolution 1023 Act No. 596
    • Statewide Referendum: House Bill 344 Act No. 149
    • Special Election for the City of Union City: Referendum for Homestead Exemption
    • Special Election for the City of East Point: Referendum on Whether to Allow Sunday Alcohol Sales
    • Special Election for the City of Atlanta: Referendum for Homestead Exemption

    The board certified each and every one of these by vote of 5-0. Wingate & Ruth voted aye with the rest of the board. Whatever the problem with signature-matching, it only affected the presidential election? Ha, right. Someone skeptical of Wingate's motives might wonder about that vote. But I'm sure you'll tell me there's nothing to see here.



    This bit was in the report from the NBC station:
    Fulton County's original count had changed slightly from each tally. The hand audit generated 742 fewer votes than the original count. The machine recount, requested by the Trump campaign, resulted in 852 fewer votes from the county's original certification on Nov. 13.

    Barron said there were 527,925 votes in the final recertified count on Dec. 4. The margin widely favored President-elect Joe Biden.

    Dr Kathleen Ruth and Mark Wingate voted against recertifying the recount results, citing the discrepancy in votes from the original count.
    Those two discrepancies in total votes, 742 & 852, represent 0.141% and 0.161% of the total votes cast. That's zero point one percent.
    Accounting has a concept called "materiality". Just sayin'.





  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Balt-Wash corridor
    Posts
    25,401

    Re: Not a Shread of Evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Do you deny that ballots were counted without signature verification?
    Back in November 2020 this Wingate guy, who was a Republican member of the Fulton County Board of Registration and Elections, said signature verification on mail-in ballots "were derived by a manual process."

    So I guess yeah, on the basis of that, I do deny it. Evidently the computerized tool they use for it, which was either called BlueCrest or ElectioNet, was down; so they had to do it some old-fashioned way.

    More fully, I deny that there was any wrong-doing in the process, or anything fishy about it.





  12. #12

    Re: Not a Shread of Evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Back in November 2020 this Wingate guy, who was a Republican member of the Fulton County Board of Registration and Elections, said signature verification on mail-in ballots "were derived by a manual process."

    So I guess yeah, on the basis of that, I do deny it. Evidently the computerized tool they use for it, which was either called BlueCrest or ElectioNet, was down; so they had to do it some old-fashioned way.

    More fully, I deny that there was any wrong-doing in the process, or anything fishy about it.
    Well good for you. Now please verify the chain of custody for those reams of ballots. That's right. You can't.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site
var infolinks_pid = 3297965; var infolinks_wsid = 0; //—->