Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Carroll County
    Posts
    6,737
    Blog Entries
    1

    Are any of you guys following the P Diddy alleged sex trafficking's ring charges?

    He's being compared to Jeffrey Epstein. He apparently had cameras in every room, filming all these Politicians, Hollywood and Sport celebrities etc. Sounds like JayZ and Queen B may also be involved. The Feds raided Diddy's home and took all kinds of evidence. Knowing the Feds, who work for the Deep State, they will protect the people that they want to protect, sit on and/or destroy all evidence like they did with Epstein and Hunter Biden. Either way, Diddy had better watch his back or he may end up committing suicide like Jeffrey Epstein allegedly did.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM_HbkJNoiU

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxk8YyYgZFg





  2. #2

    Re: Are any of you guys following the P Diddy alleged sex trafficking's ring charges?

    Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    He's being compared to Jeffrey Epstein. He apparently had cameras in every room, filming all these Politicians, Hollywood and Sport celebrities etc. Sounds like JayZ and Queen B may also be involved. The Feds raided Diddy's home and took all kinds of evidence. Knowing the Feds, who work for the Deep State, they will protect the people that they want to protect, sit on and/or destroy all evidence like they did with Epstein and Hunter Biden. Either way, Diddy had better watch his back or he may end up committing suicide like Jeffrey Epstein allegedly did.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM_HbkJNoiU

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxk8YyYgZFg
    Yep. This stuff will never end because it goes to high. Like you said, the FBI will protect their allies in Congress.





  3. #3

    Re: Are any of you guys following the P Diddy alleged sex trafficking's ring charges?

    The way they are swooping down on him makes me wonder just who was possibly ensnared in his network.

    Lol, he's f'd for sure if he had dirt on the wrong or connected people.





  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Carroll County
    Posts
    6,737
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Are any of you guys following the P Diddy alleged sex trafficking's ring charges?

    Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    The way they are swooping down on him makes me wonder just who was possibly ensnared in his network.

    Lol, he's f'd for sure if he had dirt on the wrong or connected people.
    New video of the heavy armed raid at Diddy's property. Diddy must really have someone on video that these scum bags want to protect. Why else would a rich, elite, black, Democrat like Diddy, who apparently liked the young fellas, get a MAGA type raid on his property? It can't be just about a big ole sex trafficking ring. The Dems love those, and attend them frequently. I'm guessing it's more about who was participating that was caught on video that they desperately want to destroy. Could it be Hunter Biden? Joe? Clinton? How about Obama? We know he fantasized about being with men and Diddy's a man. Maybe his dream came true and they got it on video. That would bring out the big guns, to protect the chosen one, at all cost. I'm guessing we'll never find out, it will be deemed Russia disinformation and swept under Christopher Wray's and Merrick Garland's rug. We know the drill.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl-G7CWejbE





  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Carroll County
    Posts
    6,737
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Are any of you guys following the P Diddy alleged sex trafficking's ring charges?

    Wow, this video of P Diddy abusing his GF is worse than the one of Ray Rice and his wife in the elevator, though both are very disturbing. https://www.foxnews.com/us/sean-didd...ed-hotel-video





  6. #6

    Re: Are any of you guys following the P Diddy alleged sex trafficking's ring charges?

    We shall see if Justice overcomes wealth in this country, I expect wealth still wins
    PROUD DISABLED VETERAN DESPITE RSR HATRED





  7. #7

    Re: Are any of you guys following the P Diddy alleged sex trafficking's ring charges?

    Wow. That's not, she spit on me when we were drunk and I flashed. That's Sean Diddy is a scumbag and always has been a scumbag. This is to destroy him because even if they find all of the tapes and burn them he still knows where the bodies are buried. I'm guessing many knew he was a scumbag like this too.





  8. #8

    Re: Are any of you guys following the P Diddy alleged sex trafficking's ring charges?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    We shall see if Justice overcomes wealth in this country, I expect wealth still wins
    No, if he threatens the mobsters that run this country he will go down. It's not about justice it's about the corrupt gangsters that rubbed shoulders with him protecting themselves. That is why he will go down.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site
var infolinks_pid = 3297965; var infolinks_wsid = 0; //->