Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 77
  1. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    14,029

    Re: Does Ben Shapiro and the Daily Wire Support Free Speech?

    Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    What does my first sentence say?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You mean this one?

    Goodness gracious. For years I heard from this man that the principle of free speech would last eternal on his platform, yet as soon as someone speaks against his dear Zionism, they are let go.
    That was your opening salvo to start this thread.





  2. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    61,507
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Does Ben Shapiro and the Daily Wire Support Free Speech?

    I don't really care if she was fired from the Daily Wire.

    I do, however, think what Ben Shapiro did by publicly shitting all over her was inappropriate. As a senior member of the Daily Wire and, in many ways her boss, that is a conversation that would have been better had 1 on 1 and behind closed doors.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.





  3. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    9,492
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Does Ben Shapiro and the Daily Wire Support Free Speech?

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I don't really care if she was fired from the Daily Wire.

    I do, however, think what Ben Shapiro did by publicly shitting all over her was inappropriate. As a senior member of the Daily Wire and, in many ways her boss, that is a conversation that would have been better had 1 on 1 and behind closed doors.
    ????
    Candace comments were way more inappropriate





  4. #16

    Re: Does Ben Shapiro and the Daily Wire Support Free Speech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    You mean this one?



    That was your opening salvo to start this thread.
    If you claim to apply the legal standard of free speech to your platform, I will hold you to that! Since he chose to backtrack on that promise, I have no issue with it whatsoever (like Iíve said over and over) but that also makes him a liar and a hypocrite. Period.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  5. #17

    Re: Does Ben Shapiro and the Daily Wire Support Free Speech?

    Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    ????
    Candace comments were way more inappropriate
    What was inappropriate?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  6. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    9,492
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Does Ben Shapiro and the Daily Wire Support Free Speech?

    Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    What was inappropriate?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    https://www.aei.org/op-eds/the-hateful-candace-owens/





  7. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    14,029

    Re: Does Ben Shapiro and the Daily Wire Support Free Speech?

    Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    If you claim to apply the legal standard of free speech to your platform, I will hold you to that! Since he chose to backtrack on that promise, I have no issue with it whatsoever (like I’ve said over and over) but that also makes him a liar and a hypocrite. Period.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LOL, I hold the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT to the Constitution. They are not allowed to squelch speech. A business is perfectly fine restricting speech of their employees. There is no constitutional protection for that.

    You seem to not be able to see the difference between government and private business.

    But most socialists/communists can't.





  8. #20

    Re: Does Ben Shapiro and the Daily Wire Support Free Speech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    LOL, I hold the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT to the Constitution. They are not allowed to squelch speech. A business is perfectly fine restricting speech of their employees. There is no constitutional protection for that.

    You seem to not be able to see the difference between government and private business.

    But most socialists/communists can't.
    What part of I DONíT CARE THAT THEY FIRED HER, donít you understand???


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  9. #21

    Re: Does Ben Shapiro and the Daily Wire Support Free Speech?

    What about anything in that article is disrespectful? Quite the part you found most disrespectful.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  10. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    9,492
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Does Ben Shapiro and the Daily Wire Support Free Speech?

    Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    What part of I DONíT CARE THAT THEY FIRED HER, donít you understand???


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Because you keep saying legal standard yet her firing did not violate the legal standard





  11. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    61,507
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Does Ben Shapiro and the Daily Wire Support Free Speech?

    Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    ????
    Candace comments were way more inappropriate
    Doesn't matter.

    What he did was unprofessional. He should know better.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.





  12. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    9,492
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Does Ben Shapiro and the Daily Wire Support Free Speech?

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Doesn't matter.

    What he did was unprofessional. He should know better.
    So owens can comment any way she likes but shapiro commenting is the problem? Her behavior was disgraceful. Thats like the harshest thing he said





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site
var infolinks_pid = 3297965; var infolinks_wsid = 0; //ó->