Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: My goodness

Re: My goodness

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    All you would do is obfuscate and redirect. Hamas literally has no way of reporting deaths. Every single outlet says the death toll gets reported by the Gaza ministry of health:

https://www.savethechildren.net/news...%20of%20Health.

But I’m sure to you, that’s Hamas smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You have zero proof of Hamas hiding in hospitals or schools.

All you would do is obfuscate and redirect. Hamas literally has no way of reporting deaths. Every single outlet says the death toll gets reported by the Gaza ministry of health:

Yes the Gaza Minstry of health numbers are Hamas propaganda. But even if their numbers were correct (they are not) still does not take away from the fact that many of those were killed by Hamas and that if Hamas was concerned about children dying they would not use human shields. Also, again the ratio of civilian to combatant deaths is very good for an urban conflict, thereby showing Israeli restraint and therefore is not committing genocide.

You have zero proof of Hamas hiding in hospitals or schools.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ael-hamas.html

But evidence examined by The New York Times suggests Hamas used the hospital for cover, stored weapons inside it and maintained a hardened tunnel beneath the complex that was supplied with water, power and air-conditioning.
    Classified Israeli intelligence documents, obtained and reviewed by The Times, indicate that the tunnel is at least 700 feet long, twice as long as the military revealed publicly, and that it extends beyond the hospital and likely connects to Hamas’s larger underground network.
    According to classified images reviewed by The Times, Israeli soldiers found underground bunkers, living quarters and a room that appeared to be wired for computers and communications equipment along a part of the tunnel beyond the hospital — chambers that were not visible in the video released by the Israeli military.

I have no issue with you believing that but to say he just wanted a pat on the back is disgusting bro. The man realized he was apart an imperialist empire that’s helped killed at minimum 13,000 Palestinian children.

Do you realize that’s 4 9/11’s in just children alone??

Do you not see how one could feel an immense guilt and burden for actively helping someone kill 13,000 children? His does this not make sense to you???

You believe what you what and I'm gonna do the same u think what he did was self serving so he goes down and history so he can be remembered.and you won't change my mind on that

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

I have no issue with you believing that but to say he just wanted a pat on the back is disgusting bro. The man realized he was apart an imperialist empire that’s helped killed at minimum 13,000 Palestinian children.

Do you realize that’s 4 9/11’s in just children alone??

Do you not see how one could feel an immense guilt and burden for actively helping someone kill 13,000 children? His does this not make sense to you???

I served in Iraq and Bosnia so no I don't see how he can feel guilty. You have a job to do if you don't like it leave the military not burn yourself up

He was set to get out in May so he could have waited if he didn't like it. Also he could have disobeyed orders that he feels are unethical or immoral. he did thus to cure his own guilt. It wasn't about the people

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    I served in Iraq and Bosnia so no I don't see how he can feel guilty. You have a job to do if you don't like it leave the military not burn yourself up

Lots of people get PTSD from serving.
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Bro, we live in the age of the internet my guy. Attention is just a twitch stream away. All you literally have to do is to go viral nowadays is a skit lol. And he did it because of guilt. Realizing you willingly participated in bombings of countless innocent people while also being complicit in genocide can weight heavy on one’s mind.

ESPECIALLY when you realize you aided an empire whose only aim was to death to achieve some ill gotten gain you’d never see.

Do you know what genocide means? Where do most people we call Palestinian live? Why do you think when Israel made peace with Egypt and Jordan that Israel gave back the Sinai to Egypt but Egypt so "no thanks" to Gaza, which they previously held, as well as Jordan responding the same to the West Bank? In other words, Israel conquered these areas after being attacked, then made peace and offered them back and these two countries declined getting these areas back while Egypt did take the Sinai back?

Whenever you join the military an imperialist empire, everything you’re called to do is to aid and abet death and destruction. America is currently raining down bombs on who knows how many countries, and all for God forsaken reasons.

You live here and I suppose pay taxes. You are guilty. Absolve yourself and go back home.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Lots of people get PTSD from serving.
    I have PTSD from serving so I totally understand that. But there are ways to deal with that

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...-israel-hamas/

Brother, Israeli officials are LITERALLY calling for ethnic cleansing. They are literally quoted as saying they want to level the entire freaking area. And that is not genocide to you?

So you don't know what genocide means.

Hamas is the ruling party in Gaza. THEY RUN THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH.